Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I saw that. I squealed. I think Caroline has been attracted to him since day 1. I mean look at him. It's hard to resist him.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I want all future scenes to be like the scene in the woods, minus Tylers bawd
Posted at
2425 posts

Haha I love snarky Klaus. ITA. Klaroline should be like this and not fluffly/"romantic". This is way more entertaining. I read that there will be a scene where Klaus will make amends with Caroline. But I want a slapping scene with the actual Klaus not Tyklaus. I want her to tell him off and he makes a snippy comment and I laugh my ass off.

Posted at
2425 posts
Where are my KC fanfics? I woke up expecting a ton of updates. None. Yesterday's scene should give people a lit of ideas. I wanna read now.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

ugh I only read AU's.

Posted at
2425 posts
You should read run you wicked souls. Klaus and Caroline are stripped of their powers and are on the run. So much sexual tension. Love it.
Posted at
2425 posts

Lol someone compared Klaroline to Chair on Tumblr and said how can KC fans hate Chair (love Dair) yet ship Klaroine when both are supposedly "abusive". Lol it's funny to me because I thought about that a lot. Like reviewcentral loves Dair yet ships Klaroline and even I thought it was weird. Because logically Klaroline is more like Chair. But someone said GG is more realistic while TVD is supernatural. I think that's the perfect answer. Because on any other show, shipping Klaroline would be crazy.

Posted at
2425 posts

Just saw Candice and Joseph's interview. JoMo said that Klaus would be the one who has to compromise if he wants to hook up with Caroline because Caroline wouldn't go to the dark side. Why does anyone have to compromise? I want them to stay themselves.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Dair fans like Delena too, I really think it just depends on the person. You can't really generalize every fandom but reviewscentral is a headache if I ever had one. I think she called Rebekah and Care future sister in laws and I choked
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
And I read that interview too, didn't Candice say the dark side was always a possibility? But I agree with JM, he's just being realistic.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.