Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I feel like Caroline gets shit from Bonnie and Elena fans simply because their favorite heroine's aren't as developed as she is.

That's exactly it. They're pissed the majority likes Caroline while Elena and Bonnie are seen as sucky/underdeveloped characters. I see tons of Elena/Bonnie fans scratching their heads as to why Caroline's popular when all she does is have sex and provide comic relief. Lol caroline can sit in a chair and I watch her over Borelena and Bonnie.
Posted at
2425 posts

“Even though [Caroline’s] focused on Tyler, she’s listening to Klaus.” - Candice Accola

Candice is so pretty.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

she IS but I don't rly know what to make of that quote

Posted at
2425 posts

Maybe she meant the part where he said she needs to leave MF and she's bigger than small town life.

Posted at
2425 posts

Honestly, I don't see where people get that whole Caroline cares so much (atleast about Bonnie.. I used to think that she does, but after I watched some of the clips for the season premiere, I realize she really doesn’t. I think its just we’re so desperate to find people that care, that some of us Bonnie fans try to act like Caroline cares, but in reality only Jeremy actually gives a shit , and even that’s limited. The scene where Caroline was supposedly stand up to Klaus, that was a full on lie. Caroline didn’t stand up for Bonnie, at least not as much as a best friend should. I’ve seen Stefan care more about Bonnie, and honestly he really doesn’t (at least not anymore, and he’s a different story). She didn’t even move to defend Bonnie, and that made me realize she’s either scared of Klaus (which by now, she should be aware he really wouldn’t harm her) or she cared about the separation of Tyler & Klaus than she did about Bonnie’s well - being. I mean I would expect her to stand up to Klaus and try to put some distance between him and Bonnie, but nope. Caroline is a better friend than Elena, but not by much, they still care about their boyfriends than they do about Bonnie.

What is this shit? This made me laugh so hard. Caroline has been there for Bonnie when Bonnie had her mom drama, when Jeremy cheated on her, etc. What did Bonnie ever do? Oh yeah, told her off when she wasn't listening to Bonnie's problems. (Yeah Care was self absorbed in S1) And not wanting to make her a daylight ring cause she hates vampires. Wow, great friend

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lmfao idiots no words
Posted at
2425 posts

And this bitch tagged Caroline and all the BB fans came and were like I know. Caroline is Elena 2.0. Bonnie has dumbass friends. Like what? I never saw any scene where Caroline treated Bonnie like shit. Caroline's a better friend than Bonnie has bene to her. Fact. And the idiot continued it with I don't vampire Caroline she was better as a human. Now everyone's obsessed with her and she's a hypocrite. Translation: Caroline gets screentime and all the boys. Bonnie gets nothing. I'm bitter.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
All I'm going to say is that Caroline didn't have as much hate until Klaus got invited in her house. Sorry but not sorry that he gives no fucks for Bonnie. The spoiler was out for months that Klaus would fancy "someone we already know" they squealed in their jeans that it might be Bonnie, then came 3x14 promo stills, then came 3x11, then came Morgan flat out saying that Klonnie made no sense. L o fucking L. Get over it.
Posted at
2425 posts

Exactly. And those Klonnie worshippers are saying Klaus is a dick and that's why they don't ship KC. Please, if Klaus saved Bonnie over Rebekah they'd be swooning. For some reason all Klaroline scenes  are 'dumb' and any potential Klonnie scene is gold.

Posted at
2425 posts

Can't wait for Kol to hit on Caroline too and rile them up some more.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad