What I'm wathching right now (and the couples I ship)
- Gossip Girl - I find Dair enteratining, but am Chair endgame. Derena got kinda screwed over so I could see enjoying Serenate.
- 90210- Before Adrianna went off the wall crazy, I loved her with Navid. Not so much now. I love love Naomi/Max more then words.
- Secret Life- Ricky/Amy is finally growing on me...fun fact, at first I accidently typed Ricky/Ben.
- Glee - Finn/Rachel, although I kinda like Puck/Rachel. Or maybe just Puck.
- Pretty Little Liars - Toby/Spencer must be endgame. Must. I also like Aria/Ezra more then I planned. Hannah/Lucas
Icon credit: http://vanilla4ice.livejournal.com/6708.html
Greek Spoilers: Controversial Episode to Come (1/14/2011)If the show had been doing this earlier, they might have gotten more viewers and higher ratings! I'm excited.
Returning to 90210: Mekia Cox as Sasha (9/8/2010)Sigh...I'm so woried about this show. Nothing I've heard so far has made me excited.
250 Forum Posts
Who is the prettiest among the 4??? (7/18/2011)
Okay so just cause Spencer is older makes her not pretty???
Q about Spencer/Toby (7/18/2011)
At first I was just like what??? But I feel like them as a couple made them both better people, cliched but good result of a solid relationship. Toby just sort of creeped me out before, but then his relationship with Spencer made me see this whole other side to him, and Spencer softened up a little and became a little less judgemental. Yeah I am a huge shipper of them XD
why should I keep watching? (Please let me know) (7/18/2011)
The pilot episode of almost any TV show is never that good to begin with because you just don't care about the characters yet.