Oh and I'm only excited to see the 80's flashback for the sake of it. Really? I think it will be quite boring in a way,
1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote from the episode?
"Tell Jesus, the Bitch is back" - STILL sends shivers up my spine,
2. How are you liking the Gabriel-Poppy financial caper story line?
It's utter crap. What happened to the juicy storylines of season one? Bring back the Blair drama or even Georgina being a bitch is SO MUCH BETTER.
3. More puzzling decision: Chuck letting go of Blair because he loves her, or Lily having Serena arrested to avoid drawing attention to the scheme?
Lily having Serena arrested. I'm sorry, but this is HER MUM.
NO MOTHER would even DREAM of having their daughter arrested - Lily van der Woodsen or not it's not a very well thought out discussion.
4. Biggest stretch: Serena thinking Gabriel would simply return the money, Dan overhearing everything, or the increasingly strange Kelly Rutherford pregnancy-hiding outfits?
I think Serena thinking Gabriel would return the money is fair enough as she had 'feelings' for him and girls can do stupid things. Kelly Rutherfords outfits are unfortunate but DAN. Oh, the producers really want to make out that because he doesnt come from high society he always had to take the 'moral highground'. That's so stupid. I'm sick of Dan and his high horse.
5. How will Chuck react to seeing Nate and Blair at the prom?
Typical Chuck. He loves her, he still will be evious.
This IS Chuck Bass. No matter how much he's changed, he's still a schemer and a jealous man at heart, especially when it comes to Blair.
© 2014 TV Fanatic