389 Forum Posts
Best. Ed or Leighton. Sometimes he's better, sometimes she's better, btw they're always the best.
I hate to say that but Jessica is pretty good too, and so is Penn
Worst: Chace, I think. He's good when Nate's joking and all, but he absolutely is awful almost all the time. And though I adore Blake, I think she is almost as awful as Chace when it comes to act. She can't cry, she can't be serious/upset/sad
Maybe Blair's just upset that her and Chuck aren't in the "sexy" place of their relationship anymore
Sorry, but I think there'S no "no sexy place" in Chair's relationship
1. Blair in the bulimia cut scene of the pilot: she doesn't say a word, she just walks in, fakes a smile at a random person and gets in the toilet: amazing
2. Blair and Chuck in 225, the scene in which she says "I love you so much it consumes me", they're both perfect. Everything Blair in the episode
3. Blair talking with Nate about their past in 219, she left me speachless
4. Chuck in "I'm sorry" "It's ok" in 214
5. Blair in front of the mirror in 214
6. Chuck in the "I love you" scene of 213
7. Chuck and Blair in 201, all the dialogue about the pin
7. Dan with Rachel in the costume closet in 218, the way he looks at her, so sweet and in love
Don't remember others by now. Most of them are from Ed or Leighton or both, obviously.