SUCH AN AMAZING EPISODE!And although violet broke a promise i think it was for the better..charlotte wasnt going to tell and that kind of secret can eat you up.
Whats up with all the missed round tables for greys?? ANNOYING!
1. Give it a tie between Blair saying â€œ] Of course no one does black like Diorâ€ after Chuck uttered those three one syllable words and Dan and Nateâ€™s bromance exchange of Dan: Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep.
Nate: I haven't been writing Mrs. Dan Humphrey in my notebook.----classic!
2. I really thought they werenâ€™t going to succeed. Then Juliet drugged and kidnapped Serena. PSYCHO much! I think in the ends its going to blow up in their faces! Team Brooklyn never wins.
3. The whole 3 Serenaâ€™s..itâ€™s silly to think that you canâ€™t recognize the difference between Serena, Juliet and Jenny. Really? And after you kiss her, why would you not go after her, why let her walk away. Ludicrous.
4. I think so. Blair needs to figure out who she is so she doesnâ€™t become dependent on Chuck. Like last season. Once that happens then they can be together and be unstoppable! CHAIR FOREVER!
5. None of the above..always will be CHAIR!
© 2014 TV Fanatic