1. I loved when Georgina showed up and everyone started freaking out and Blair says, "If someone doesn't get her out of here I AM GOING TO SCREAM" because it reminds me of Veruca Salt, which totally makes sense for Blair. Jenny explaining Twilight was good too but what is it with the Humphrey children, at least one of them has to be annoying at all times?
2. It's kinda weird, mostly I think because of the timing, it seems kinda rushed because its so close to the end of the season so it's happened too fast. But holy crap was Poppy evil looking when she showed up at Serena's, that was gooooooood.
3.I understand that Lily thinks that if Serena is associated with a con then people will get pissed and have a hard time forgetting that Serena had to do with them losing a ton of money. And honestly they (UESiders) all kinda expected Serena to get arrested eventually and when the charges are dropped it won't really have any lasting effects, that said, it was downright cruel and out of character for Lily to do, since when did she care more about reputation than what's right?
4. Serena is either an effing idiot or really really vain, I mean she thinks she's so wonderful that some guy would just of course hand over the money because she confronts him? Actually Serena thinking she could change criminals because she's so awesome sounds kind of in character... so I'm gonna go with Dan on this one, it's pretty difficult to eavesdrop over the phone and it's not like he's Jenny who has had a ton of practice.
5. I don't know and I'm kinda bummed about it, see below:
Bonus: I am NOT excited for the flashbacks, I feel like I'm getting cheated out of an episode of Gossip Girl and tricked into watching a show I probably won't like. I feel like all the Gossip Girl story lines are gonna get rushed just so that we can see the predictable "rich girl meets poor boy, immediately likes him but is grossed out that he's poor, she does something stupid to prove she's not just a rich girl and gets arrested" plot line. Likely Blair and Nate will break up, but it'll be somewhat quick and messy like Nate's breakup with Vanessa, one episode he's kissing Blair in the snow and telling her shes beautiful and trying to teach her how to live in the village, the next he hates her because she doesn't get him or some ridiculous thing. He's got man-bangs, what's to get? Honestly what I think would be best is if Blair and Nate break up and Blair has a hear to heart with Vanessa about how damn fickle that silly boy is. OH, and then Vanessa will say something about how she slept with Chuck, Blair will get pissed, Vanessa will say "I shouldn't have told you that" and then Serena will tend to Blair on the steps whilst Chuck helps himself to some scotch, thinking he deserves a pat on the back for helping Blair win prom queen. And Nate will try to bone Jenny. Again.
1. Favorite Quote: I love early on when Blair is trying to get Serena to spy with her and gets all excited about codenames and how well Dorota handles surveillance equipment. This quote only got better when Chuck immediately recognizes her spying beret, clearly she's proposed the same spying scenario to him.
2. Best fashion moment of the night: Would've been Serena's green dress, but she opted for the white one which aside from letting us all know how cold the dressing room was, was kinda boring. I've given up completely on what Chuck wears; it's all overshadowed by his awful hair.... please someone muss up that boy's hair! SO I guess the OMJC shirts would win, but honestly if its a christian camp couldn't they have just kept OMG? My favorite look was Blair's red and black dress though, sooooo cute!
3. I don't find it hard to believe at all that Blair and Nate would both find opposite ends of the city to be too far away; they're spoiled and New York is pretty big, with awful traffic and they're used to a much shorter distance. Vanessa didn't bother me at all this episode, not even her clothing! I guess I've gotten used to her opening her fat mouth to spill things she has no right to spill, but I gotta believe the Humphreys know that by now and basically use her as a way of telling each other things without having to do it in person. So yeah, Vanessa was fine (points too for the STD comment, and the fact that it looked like she brought vanilla vodka for her and Dan to get wasted on but they started drinking beer first, has no one ever told them "Beer before liquor, never been sicker"?). So I gotta give this one to Lily and the "let me get you a check RIGHT NOW" guy. That was so dumb I think my brain had to block it out for the rest of the episode.
4. Should Rufus propose? Not yet. I like that he has the ring, but he doesn't have to give it to her yet, or anytime soon really. Let some tension build up (and also, Bart DIED, they should definitely wait a little while, that whole opera date was bad enough).
5. Should Blair move in with Nate? I don't really know how to feel about that whole thing. I think friend Blair and Nate would've been kinda cool living together, but jealous Nate seems like he'd get pretty insufferable in close quarters. Plus we all know it's not gonna actually happen.
Bonus: The gang is gonna try to get some of the money back, using Georgina to trick Poppy and Gabriel. I can't really figure out how Serena is going to get arrested though, I mean merely introducing people to Gabriel isn't a crime is it? Anyway, I'm more interested in how Georgina is going to interact with Blair and Dan. I predict hilarious babbling from Dan and awesome bitchiness from Blair, YAY!
I may be crazy but I think the girl in the bed and wall is Poppy... with a wig... she gets mad at Serena for marrying her bf in Spain so she tried to get back at her by sleeping with her (step)brother. And then Chuck realizes that he and Poppy may have already slept together hence the "Have we done this before?" line. It's a long shot but who knows, that's Gossip Girl, haha
© 2013 TV Fanatic