Fringe Season 1 Episode 16: "Unleashed" Quotes
Peter: It's an omelet.
Walter: It's not an omelet!
Peter: Oh, my...ugh! Walter, why is there an ear in the omelet?
Walter: It was an experiment. It was a protein-rich incubator. It was growing.
Peter: It was growing? That's perfect.
Walter: No, it's not perfect. You just ruined it.
- Permalink: It's an omelet. It's not an omelet! Oh, my...ugh! Walter, wh...
Walter: The spread of the digits, V-shaped. It's too wide for one of those creatures. Configuration closer to that of an eagle. Of course much, much larger.
Peter: Hey, we're looking for Big Bird.
Walter: Don't be ridiculous. Perhaps a pterodactyl.
- Permalink: The spread of the digits, V-shaped. It's too wide for one of tho...
Walter: Check in on Agent Francis. Let's look in on our little friends.
Astrid: It didn't work.
Walter: Ever the pessimist. (pauses) Look.
Olivia: They're dying.
Charlie: What happens now?
Walter: Now you crap 'em out.
- Permalink: Check in on Agent Francis. Let's look in on our little friends. ...
If my theory is correct and the bat traits are dominant in the creature, then yes, I believe we can successfully lure it. Whether we can survive the encounter is the more intriguing question.Walter
- Permalink: If my theory is correct and the bat traits are dominant in the c...
Olivia: Walter, have you got any idea what kind of animal would be in a lab that could do this?
Walter: Well, judging by the wounds, I'd say two or three different ones, actually.
Peter: Right, a motley crew of lab animals got together and decided to exact their revenge on mankind.
- Permalink: Walter, have you got any idea what kind of animal would be in a ...