Fringe Season 1 Quotes
Olivia: You mean that these are baby monsters?
Walter: Yes. We must collect them. Peter, a petri dish. (the larvae grow larger) Make it a bucket.
Astrid: I'm gonna be sick.
Walter: Two buckets!
- Permalink: You mean that these are baby monsters? Yes. We must collect th...
Olivia: Walter, I need you to tell me what exactly you would need to create a genetic hybrid. Like, specific items, so I can see if Robert Swift bought any of it.
Walter: I would need some sodium bicarbonate and a house in he country, a place to be alone in my thoughts. Some Mahler for the late nights. And time. A lot of time.
Peter: I know. It's like he's on another planet.
- Permalink: Are you okay? Did you take something? Psychedelics? No, not si...
Astrid: So this thing has the claws of a lion and the fangs of a snake?
Walter: It reminds me of a woman I once knew in Cleveland.
Peter: Walter, these punctures are over four inches apart. And that would make this snake eight-feet long.
Walter: Her name was Harriet something.
Olivia: How is everything?
Peter: Well, apparently you're looking for a lion-snake named Harriet.
- Permalink: So this thing has the claws of a lion and the fangs of a snake? ...
Walter: This is quite delicious.
Peter: Where did you get that?
Walter: In the car, uneaten.
Peter: What is the matter with you?
Walter: Oh, forgive my son. He's been in a mood all day.
Peter: I just figured "don't eat the evidence" goes without saying.
- Permalink: This is quite delicious. Where did you get that? In the car,...
Walter: How interesting.
Peter: Some would say disgusting.
- Permalink: How interesting. Some would say disgusting.
Peter: It's an omelet.
Walter: It's not an omelet!
Peter: Oh, my...ugh! Walter, why is there an ear in the omelet?
Walter: It was an experiment. It was a protein-rich incubator. It was growing.
Peter: It was growing? That's perfect.
Walter: No, it's not perfect. You just ruined it.
- Permalink: It's an omelet. It's not an omelet! Oh, my...ugh! Walter, wh...
Walter: The spread of the digits, V-shaped. It's too wide for one of those creatures. Configuration closer to that of an eagle. Of course much, much larger.
Peter: Hey, we're looking for Big Bird.
Walter: Don't be ridiculous. Perhaps a pterodactyl.
- Permalink: The spread of the digits, V-shaped. It's too wide for one of tho...
Walter: Check in on Agent Francis. Let's look in on our little friends.
Astrid: It didn't work.
Walter: Ever the pessimist. (pauses) Look.
Olivia: They're dying.
Charlie: What happens now?
Walter: Now you crap 'em out.
- Permalink: Check in on Agent Francis. Let's look in on our little friends. ...
If my theory is correct and the bat traits are dominant in the creature, then yes, I believe we can successfully lure it. Whether we can survive the encounter is the more intriguing question.Walter
- Permalink: If my theory is correct and the bat traits are dominant in the c...