Last night on The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick brought his five remaining potential brides to visit him at home in Seattle. At the end of the night he bid farewell to one of the following:
- Cute, girl-next-door Molly from Michigan.
- Single mom Stephanie from the South.
- Laid-back Jillian from Can-a-DA, eh.
- Fun, fearless, slightly immature Naomi.
- Surprisingly chill cheerleader Melissa.
Who went home, while the rest prepare to entertain J-Mes on "hometown dates" next Monday night? Follow the link for an amusing and thorough recap of The Bachelor ...