- Will you watch four additional hours of The Real Housewives of New Jersey? Come on, be honest. (BuzzSugar)
- "It's the end of the world, Cappie. What are you going to do?" If you missed the season finale of Greek, check out our recap. If you've never seen the show, now is a great time to get caught up. You won't be disappointed. (Give Me My Remote)
- The second of three shows about nurses coming this year, Hawthorne debuted this week and set set itself apart by, um, well, staring Jada Pinkett Smith and that is about it. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)
It's summer so all Vance can talk about is So You Think You Can Dance! This week, his take on the Top 18 performances. (Tapeworthy)
- As we say goodbye to Pushing Daisies and prepare to say goodbye to Kings, Marisa has just one question: What the heck is wrong with you people? (TiFaux)
- Raoul wrote HawthoRNe a Dear John letter. Yes, already. (TV Filter)
- This week, the TV Addict crafted an Open Letter to Dawn Ostroff, CW President of Entertainment (The TV Addict")
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.