Another week, another mediocre set of performances from the season nine cast of Dancing with the Starts. The group lacks both big names and any dominant celebrities. That's a killer combination.
Last night, the remaining nine couples took on the waltz or the jitterbug, along with a group mamba. No one really stood out; and, incredibly, no one has earned a perfect 30 yet.
Combing individual scores with the group dance, we've listed the evening's scoreboard below. Check out out full recap of the night now for more detail on each pairing...
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 36
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 35
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 33
- Mark Dacasco and Lacey Schwimmer: 32
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 31
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel: 25
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 24
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 24
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 23