#RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap: Living the #YachtLife!Matt Richenthal at .
The #RichKids of Beverly Hills lived the #YachtLife last night.
The most spoiled stars on reality TV concluded their Cabo vacation in honor of Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick's one-year anniversary with fights, jet skiing fails and a whole lot of drinking.
Among the most memorable developments on #RichKids of Beverly Hills Season 1 Episode 4...
- Morgan surprised her man with a giant yacht, on which the pals partied (without getting seasick!) and Morgan danced with a mariachi band.
- After flirting with Cooper at dinner, Dorothy admitted that she was drinking. A lot. A real, real lot.
- Morgan dropped the L Word! She said she is in love with Brendan.
- EJ and Johnny ant jet skiing, tumbling into the water and retiring from the sport early. They went and got massages about this incident.
- Morgan went pretty much nuts during a subsequent meal. Don't make her angry, #RichKids. You wouldn't like her when she's angry...
- Five minutes after this outburst, though, a group hug saved the day.
- EJ and Jonny both considered themselves the best dancers out there, while Dorothy and Morgan mocked their moves.
- Jonny tried to kill a huge, frightening hotel bug. It went worse than his attempt to jet ski.
Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter and on Google+.