ABC has announced the full cast, professionals and celebrities, for Season 20 of Dancing with the Stars.
The reality competition’s 10th anniversary season – which will award a special golden mirror-ball trophy to the champion – kicks off on Monday, March 16 at 8/7c and will include a college football standout, a musical legend and many more.
Which of these stars do you see as the early favorite?
- NASTIA LIUKIN (Olympic gold medalist gymnast) with Derek Hough.
- WILLOW SHIELDS (The Hunger Games’ Primrose) with Mark Ballas.
- NOAH GALLOWAY (Iraq war vet/double amputee) with Sharna Burgess.
- PATTI LABELLE (R&B singer) with Artem Chigvintsev.
- RUMER WILLIS (actress/model) with Val Chmerkovskiy.
- SUZANNE SOMERS (actress) with Tony Dovolani)
- RIKER LYNCH (member of the band R5), with Allison Holker.
- ROBERT HERJAVEC (Shark Tank), with Kym Johnson.
- MICHAEL SAM (first openly gay player drafted by the NFL) with Peta Murgatroyd.
- REDFOO (of LMFAO), with Emma Slater.
- CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY (model, Carl’s Jr. commercial star) with Keo Motsen.
NOTE: Witney Carson‘s partner will be announced “at a later date,” according to Good Morning America, but it has been heavily hinted to be The Bachelor‘s Chris Soules.