The new season of Dancing with the Stars will include both a Real Housewives and a real American hero.
Following weeks of names being dropped one-by-one, the full Season 21 cast was revealed today on Good Morning America.
With the two-night premiere set to
kick Tango off on September 14, and with this season marking the final run for head judge Len Goodman, here’s a look at those who will be competing:
- Alek Skarlatos - Oregon National Guardsman who very recently helped stop a train massacre in France.
- Tamar Braxton - Grammy-nominated artist and reality TV star.
- Paula Deen - Cooking show host and occasional racist.
- Kim Zociak - Former Real Housewife of Atlanta.
- Gary Busey - Sort of insane actor.
- Andy Grammer - Singer.
- Carlos Pena and Alexa Vega - Big Time Rush artist and Spy Kids actress, respectively; first-ever married couple to compete.
- Chaka Khan - Grammy-nominated singer.
- Hayes Grier - Popular Vine star.
- Bindi Irwin - Daughter of late Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin.
- Victor Espinoza - Jockey who sat aboard American Pharoah and won this year's Triple Crown.
- Nick Carter - Former member of the Backstreet Boys.
So, there you have it.
It's a tad bit early... but any early favorites?