The newly-engaged Katherine Heigl is among a panel of celebrity judges who helped Old Navy in its nationwide search for a new canine mascot.
The six mutts vying to be part of advertising history, even though they have no idea at all that any of this is going on, are:
- Sandi, “The Bandit,” Bartlett, IL
- Cooper, “The Athlete,” Plano, TX
- Paco, “The Free Spirit,” Venice Beach, CA
- Josie, “The Sweetheart,” Mesa, AZ
- Bean, “The Live Wire,” Emeryville, CA
- Data, “The Prankster,” Freeland, MI
They selected the final competitors from over 120,000 entries, based upon appearance and personality from each dog’s profile. We're somewhat partial to Paco (pictured), but we wish all the finalists our best!
Want more Grey's Anatomy?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!