Grey's Anatomy Quotes
We've got a full collection of Grey's Anatomy quotes, updated each and every week. Click around, laugh and feel all the emotions out there via these Grey's Anatomy quotes.
Nobody's memory is perfect or complete. We jumble things up. We lose track of time. We are in one place... then another and it all feels like one long, inescapable moment. So, what does it mean? What do we take away? Which pieces will haunt us? Hurt us? End us? Inspire us? It's just like my mother used to say, the carousel never stops turning. You can't get off.Meredith
It's pushing through. It's what we do.Amelia
- Permalink: It's pushing through. It's what we do.
Sorry, kale rage going on.Bailey
- Permalink: Sorry, kale rage going on.
Amelia: I know I'm a risk.
Owen: We're all a risk. We all have something.
- Permalink: We're all a risk. We all have something.
We're all related through sex. We have sexual relations. That is horribly weird.Callie
Bailey: I saw you do it in the OR, Dr. Badass.
Jo: Oh my, God! You have a problem.
- Permalink: Oh my, God! You have a problem.
Meredith: I was raised as an only child. I'm historically lousy at being a sister.
Amelia: You're here right now. It's good enough.
- Permalink: You're here right now. It's good enough.
It's the past, and you don't have to defend it.Richard
- Permalink: It's the past, and you don't have to defend it.
I'm not afraid of little bitty Dr. Bailey.Jo
- Permalink: I'm not afraid of little bitty Dr. Bailey.
Look at me. You got me. I'm not going anywhere except home with you.Alex
- Permalink: Look at me. You got me. I'm not going anywhere except home with you.
Maggie: Take baby steps.
Bailey: Is that a short joke?
- Permalink: Is that a short joke?
You gave what you had to give. You served.Owen
- Permalink: You gave what you had to give. You served.