The recent on-set tour with Masi Oka revealed a few more spoilers for season two of Heroes. Some of thee may be repeats, but they're all still exciting...
- There was a spoiler of sorts on the set of Suresh's apartment. In one bedroom, there was a dollhouse, several stuffed animals (including a gray horse and a purple rabbit) and the lampshade was decorated by a pink butterfly. It certainly looked like the living space of a little girl.
Could it be the home of Molly Walker (Adair Tishler), the girl with the ability to pinpoint the location of others?
- Leonard Roberts, who plays D.L. Hawkins, was not on the panel. Tm Kring would only say that we shouldn't "draw any conclusions" from Roberts' absence. But his bio was also missing from a press packet on the show's 12 series regulars that NBC handed out on Tuesday.
- Regarding Ali Larter's character, Niki, Kring said: "We have to wait and see what happens with Niki's character this season. She's going to be going through all kinds of changes as a character."
- We first meet a new character, Maya Herrera, when she's "on the run from the cops in Central America," according to the actress who plays her, Dania Ramirez. Herrera also has a twin brother, Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz).
- Another new character, played by Dana Davis of The Nine, "with newfound special abilities would give up everything to help the people around her," according to the Heroes press kit handed out Tuesday.
- James Kyson Lee, who plays Hiro's friend Ando Masahashi, is part of the regular cast this season.
- The Heroes DVD comes out August 28. That's the same day as a total eclipse. Coincidence?
- In Season 2, Heroes will travel to Central, Japan, Ukraine, Egypt ("for a second," Kring said), Haiti, Mexico. All via the magic of special effects, set decoration and so forth, of course.