Heroes Spoilers: Details on Episodes Three, Four
As we said previously regarding these Heroes spoilers, courtesy of The National Enquirer, keep the shady source in mind as you read through them.
But go right ahead and do so now if you wish to have insight into episodes three and four of season two:
Episode 3: "Kindred"
- Sylar is still alive. He kills Candice Wilmer, the woman who had rescued him. But then something weird happens: he loses his powers.
- Peter is forced to help the criminals holding him hostage with a robbery; and saves the gangsters by levitating an armored car and hurling it at the guards. He also discovers he has the power of shooting electricity from his hands. Cool stuff.
- Mohinder saves the dying Haitian by injecting him with his blood.
- Niki (Ali Larter) joins the Company.
Episode 4: "The Kindness of Strangers"
- Monica (Dana Davis) has the power to replicate any physical motion. She foils a stick-up man by snatching his gun and flooring him with a double backflip she once saw during a wrestling show.
- American students Derek and Maya (Dania Ramirez) find Sylar lying face down in the Mexican desert. They rescue him. He tells them his name is Gabriel Gray and seems willing to help... but then secretly kills Derek at a gas station.
- Molly's boogeyman turns out to be the mysterious Bob from the Company. Moreover, he's actually Matt's father.