TV Guide Unleashes Slew of Heroes Spoilers
The latest issue of TV Guide is a fall television show preview.
As you'd expect, a healthy portion is dedicated to Heroes season two - and here are a series of spoilers the magazine has published in the issue:
- We learn that the Company is deeply ingrained in the neuro-degrading virus that killed Mohinder's (Sendhil Ramamurthy) sister Shanti and infected Molly Walker (Adair Tishler, pictured), the little girl with the power to locate anybody.
- A major backstory this season will be the old-guard Heroes - led by Kaito Nakamura (George Takei), Angela Petrelli (Christine Rose) and the late Mr. Linderman (Malcolm McDowell) - who were once determined to heal the world, but splintered due to infighting.
"We'll reveal what split them up," Tim Kring says. "This group has secrets - things they tried to bury - and it's all gonna start coming out."
- Joining the show's "power" elite are Kristen Bell as Elle, a sexy criminal with ties to Peter's "death," and Dania Ramirez as Maya, an on-the-lam heroine from Central America.
Dominic Keating kicks off a new plot arc set in County Cork, Ireland, that's all about "small-time hoodlums and crooks - they're lovable but dangerous," says Kring, who hints that "someone viewers already know will be embroiled in this story."
- A fictional California beach town, Costa Verde, will also be added; it's the new home of Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere) and her family. "We go into hiding and try to have some sort of normal life, but how normal can you be when you have so much to hide?" says Panettiere.
- Claire will become attracted to fellow high schooler West (Nick D'Agosto) and have her first real romance. But their first kiss ends on a stunner: Claire spots the Company's "bag and tag" mark on West's neck and he tells her of a traumatic encounter he once had with a man in horn-rimmed glasses.