More Details of Katherine Heigl-Josh Kelley Wedding
More informations emerged regarding the wedding of Grey's Anatomy beauty Katherine Heigl and musician Josh Kelley. Here are a few more details of the big day:
- About 80 friends and family attended the Heigl-Kelley wedding inside a white-draped tent and guests were given gift baskets of Christmas cookies as they arrived
- Katherine Heigl wore a traditional white Oscar De La Renta gown
- The couple wrote its own vows
- Heigl's maid of honor was her older, adopted sister, Meg
- Katherine's three bridesmaids wore cranberry red cocktail dresses, also by Oscar De La Renta
- Josh Kelley had four groomsmen, all dressed head-to-toe in Tommy Hilfiger, including his younger brother Charles, who served as the best man, and Katherine's Grey's Anatomy co-star, T.R. Knight
Wanting to keep everything both simple and elegant, the bride and groom eschewed traditional readings and went straight to exchanging their vows, then the rings, which Katherine Heigl had custom designed for the blessed event.
T.R. wasn't the only Grey's cast member there to cheer Katherine on. Also joining their Emmy-winning co-star were Sandra Oh, Kate Walsh and Justin Chambers.
On Saturday, Katherine and her gal pals celebrated her last day of single-hood with an all-day trip to the spa, complete with gifts from Victoria's Secret and buckets of champagne from Moet & Chandon. Sounds like a great time all around!