Casting Calls for Shear Genius, Top Design

by at .

Calling all hair dressers and designers!

New seasons of Shear Genius and Top Design will be coming out in 2008. Here are cities around the country where hopeful contestants can try out:

bravo-shows.jpgTop Design casting calls are as follows:
Friday, January 25, 4:00pm 6:00pm

Friday, February 8, 1:00pm 5:00pm
NEW YORK
New York Design Center

Saturday, February 9, 1:00pm 5:00pm
LOS ANGELES
Spring Arts Center

Shear Genius casting calls are as follows:
Sunday, January 20, 10:00a.m. 4:00p.m.
DALLAS
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy

Monday, January 21, 10:00a.m. 4:00p.m.
MIAMI
JPMS Hi Tech the School of Cosmetology

Sunday, January 27, 9:00a.m. 5:00p.m.
LOS ANGELES
ISSE Beauty Show Lobby Long Beach Convention Center

Sunday, January 27, 10:00a.m. 4:00p.m.
NEW YORK CITY
TIGI Advanced Hairdressing Academy- 2nd Floor

Monday, January 28, 10:00a.m. 4:00p.m.
CHICAGO
The Studio-Wella

Monday, February 4, 10:00a.m. 4:00p.m.
SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco Institute
A Paul Mitchell Partner School

Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter and on Google+.

Tags:

From Around the Web

92 Comments New Comment Subscribe

Is shear genius having another competition. Can you pls . contact me for casting calls in NY. It looks like this is a big secret . Are the contestants already pre- selected. I need info on schedule. I feel i deserve the same chance as anyone else. Who do I have to sleep with

My name is Erica from Atlanta and I keep trying to find out when the casting call for season 4 of Shear Genius will be. I have not found any information on it for awhile. Does anybody know if there is going to be a season 4?

Hi, I would like to know when Shear Genius Season 4 auditions are held and i am from South Africa and was wandering if I could entre?

Where and when are the audiotions for "Shear Genius" being held? I've been looking for a while.

Like everyone else... I too and wondering when the next auditions for "Shear Genius" will be I missed the Jan and Feb audition 2010. Please let me know when the next one will be! Thank you so much!

I would also like to know the audition schedule for Season 4 of Shear Genius.

My name is Jenny Alida and I am a stylist in Fullerton California and I love my career!!!! I really enjoy watching Shear Genius on Bravo and would absolutely want to be on/win that show. :-) could you please tell me when and where the auditions are for season 4. SO EXCITED! :-)

I am intrested in auditions for Shear Genius season 4 as well.

My Name is Bradley, Im a hairstylist from Illinois, i am curious as to when the auditions for season 4 of shear genius will begin and where they will be held. any information would be very helpful! thanks!

I might be a little older, but I can compete on any level that a younger stylist could. Please let me know when the next casting call (2009) is so Myself and my daughter could compete.I have owned 3 salons, worked with Paul Mitchell on stage, Won best 50 Women Entrupeneaur in Pennsylvania and Came in second for Local Best Business. My daughter has her own salon in Southern Pines, North Carolina.She has also won Best Business Award in the Pinehurst, S.C. We could be a team or seperated. Let us know more about the casting call.

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register