Catherine Hickland is a veteran of six - yes, six! - soap operas. Still, do you know all there is to know about this current One Life to Live star?
Check out these fun facts:
- Is separated from Michael E. Knight (Tad, All My Children), who she married on June 27, 1992.
- Was married to Baywatch's David Hasselhoff (ex-Snapper, The Young and the Restless) from 1984-89.
- Has been good friends with Kin Shriner (Keith, As the World Turns) since their days together on the show Texas.
- Subbed for Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke, The Bold and the Beautiful) for a few days in 1987 when Lang was sick.
- One Life to Live role was only supposed to last a day.
- Released a CD, Sincerely Broadway, in 2001.