With The Hills set to return March 24 with the eight bonus episodes promised at the end of Season Three, the Reality TV Scoop staff got to thinking.
What can we expect on The Hills this spring?
Well, given that these reality stars have become celebrities in their own right, we know a few things for a fact. But there's room for speculation, as well. Here are five things to watch out for come March 24 ...
- The Paris trip! Lauren Conrad finally realizes her dream of going to Paris after punting that opportunity way back when. She and Whitney Port will be there - for business and pleasure - representing Teen Vogue.
- New careers. Post-Paris trip, Teen Vogue reportedly cut ties with LC and Whitney, or they just moved on, depending on what you read. In any case, our favorite working girls may soon be working... elsewhere.
- Audrina becomes an aunt. Audrina Patridge's sister, Casey, and her fiance recently had a baby. We wonder if they will be featured at all.
- Romance, romance. While Jason Wahler and Brody Jenner provided some memorable moments, neither was the right fit for Lauren Conrad. Is there a better man out there somewhere in these Hills? Please!?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt continue fake relationship! Nothing they do isn't staged, and they annoy you beyond belief. But like Britney Spears news, as much as it may sicken you, you just can't tune it out.