The number of contesants is dwindling and Reality TV Scoop's power rankings are thinning out. It was only a matter of time.
With the final four house guests on Big Brother to be set after tonight, here's a look at how we see the chances of the remaining five shaping up.
5. Renny Martyn. Seems like public enemy #1 here, but you never can tell. Will the voters opt to ditch Keesha while they have a chance and risk dealing with Renny later? Expect her to work this angle hard.
4. Keesha Smith. Could be dead in the water tonight, and if not, will be a prime target the following week. But there are competitions to be played, so you can never really count her out. It's why we watch, right?
Memphis and Renny are among five guests still in the game.
3. Jerry MacDonald. So much for the age factor being a detriment. Jerry is guaranteed a spot in the final four despite an up-and-down campaign. It will be interesting to see who he votes to evict this evening.
2. Memphis Garrett. Phew! After pulling himself off the block, Memphis Garrett looks poised to make the final two with Dan. He's made conflicting deals with everyone, but all it takes is one to go along with it, right?
1. Dan Gheesling. He's been our #1 for some time, and Dan Gheesling continues to make us look smart (or at least as smart as anyone who writes about Big Brother for a living can be) with his superb game play.