Big Love Spoilers: Five Season 3 Secrets
After the ending to last night's episode of Big Love, "Block Party," all we want to know is if Ana is going to join as the fourth wife. Unfortunately, that we don't know yet, but we do have some really good Big Love season three spoilers for you. Kristin Dos Santos caught up with the stars of Big Love at the season three premiere party and got some good questions answered:
- How far will Nicki go for her father? According to Jeanne Tripplehorn, "Nicki gets into a lot of trouble this year," and according to Chloe Sevigny, "In the third season Nicki's father is on trial. She tries to get some information about the trial from the district attorney's office, and she gets in a little over her head...There's a lot of ups and downs, a lot more secrets and lies."
- What killed Bill and Joey's sister Maggie? Yes, we will finally find out what happened to her. Grace Zabriskie (Bill's mom) reveals, "We're finding out what it means to Lois, and Bill is finding out a couple of things about it that he didn't know." The truth about Maggie's death is pretty horrifying, and it motivates Bill to finally face down an old enemy.
- Where do the Henricksons come from? According to Doug Smith (Ben), "This is the first time I ever went to the compound. Ben never went to the compound the first two seasons. You'll definitely see the younger, teenage Big Love castmembers at Juniper Creek."
- Can Heather and Sarah's friendship survive long-term? The fans will learn a shocking secret about Sarah at the end of episode two, but it will be a while before Heather catches on, and it's going to be a terrible shock for her when she finds out. According to Tina Marjorino, "Heather is really being tested this season with everything going on with Sarah (Amanda Seyfried). There are a lot of things that Heather's had to question and certain things that she's had to put aside to be friends with Sarah. It's a really good storyline, very intense."
- Is Barb going to die? Jeanne wouldn't spill any secrets about Barb's cancer, but she did at least tell us, "Barb has a personal crisis, which I can't really divulge, and it kind of works out and then of course she's kind of faced-punched every episode. Just when it seems like she gets back up again some new crisis develops...The crisis goes on for a bit."
We'll have more Big Love spoilers for you as we come across them and hopefully the answer to the inevitable fourth wife one!
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.