The Real Housewives of New Jersey will be a family affair.
The latest edition of this Bravo franchies debuts on May 12 and a pair of sisters, who married brothers, along with their sister-in-law.
Let's meet all five of the new Housewives now...
- Jacqueline Laurita: Former cosmetologist. Has a teenage daughter from a previous marriage and a son with her husband Chris.
- Teresa Giudice: Married to Joe, who owns construction company. Has three daughters. In a shocker, she adores spa treatments, shopping and spending time at her beach house on the Jersey Shore.
- Danielle Staub: Single mother of two daughters. Brags about being one of the first female American Express Black card members in New Jersey. Jacqueline are friends.
- Dina Manzo: Founder of the nonprofit charity Project Ladybug, which assists children with cancer. Her husband Tommy works with his brother (Caroline’s husband) at their family’s catering business.
- Caroline Manzo: Mother of three. Own sa real estate firm and a line of children’s accessories. Wed to Albert Manzo, brother of Dina’s husband Tommy.
Click on the pics below for larger images of each new Housewife...
Want more The Real Housewives of New Jersey?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!