The Real Housewives of New Jersey will be a family affair.
The latest edition of this Bravo franchies debuts on May 12 and a pair of sisters, who married brothers, along with their sister-in-law.
Let's meet all five of the new Housewives now...
- Jacqueline Laurita: Former cosmetologist. Has a teenage daughter from a previous marriage and a son with her husband Chris.
- Teresa Giudice: Married to Joe, who owns construction company. Has three daughters. In a shocker, she adores spa treatments, shopping and spending time at her beach house on the Jersey Shore.
- Danielle Staub: Single mother of two daughters. Brags about being one of the first female American Express Black card members in New Jersey. Jacqueline are friends.
- Dina Manzo: Founder of the nonprofit charity Project Ladybug, which assists children with cancer. Her husband Tommy works with his brother (Caroline’s husband) at their family’s catering business.
- Caroline Manzo: Mother of three. Own sa real estate firm and a line of children’s accessories. Wed to Albert Manzo, brother of Dina’s husband Tommy.
Click on the pics below for larger images of each new Housewife...