TV Fanatic Works Better with Prime Instant Video
40,000 other titles are available to watch now.

Adrian Pasdar Teases Sylar/Nathan Battle

by at . Comments

In an interview given after this week's season finale of Heroes, Adrian Pasdar dished on what fans can expect next season.

Is Zachary Quinto gone for good? How does the actor feel about the show rarely actually killing off main characters?

Get the scoop from Pasdar by following the preceding link. Does his evaluation of the Nathan/Sylar dichotomy make you more or less excited for volume five?

Adrian Pasdar Shot

Matt Richenthal is the Editor in Chief of TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter and on Google+.

Tags: ,
Avatar

kram i bet you like to suck big black cheesy dick

Avatar

this is for everyone who has posted a comment here saying that sylar cant fly:
Sylar can in fact fly as he did shortly before killing nathan in the finale. He used empathy like he did with the shapeshifter dude and thats how he got nathans ability
so yeah
that solves that little mystery i hope, even for you dumbasses out there.

Avatar

IM REALLY PSYCHED FOR REDEMPTION, THE SYLAR/NATHAN OR SYTHAR WILL BE VERY COOL, ITS LIKE SYLAR AND NATHAN CURSED TO BE AT ODDS OVER SUPREMECY OF ONE BODY(BECAUSE OF CLAIRE)FOR ALL ETERNITY..SUCKS FOR U SYLAR. I LIKE HOW EACH CHARACTER HAS THEIR OWN NICHE STORY, ALOT LIKE XMEN COMICS..I HOPE ALL THEIR POWERS EVOLVE MORE..

Avatar

It's something that COULD be really, really interesting and cool, like 15 or 25% chance... But, probably, 75% chance, will be lame and unplausible and fall to peices. But I'm rooting that the writers can make it cool. Here's a thought. They must really have an idea where they're going to ultimately take the story, or else they wouldn't have pulled something like this. I bet when they came up with it, at like 3 in the morning, the idea for the whole arc came at once, "I know, we'll have Nathan die, then they MAKE Sylar become Nathan, and then next season we'll...[insert bizarre but finite set of consequences for Volume 5 here]." Still, that doesn't mean it's cool or makes sense. But I do have SOME faith in the writers. It's my favorite TV show after all. On another note, I have to say, there something CREEPY about the whole thing. In a bad way... The same way having sex with a plastic doll just doesn't really hold all that much appeal, having a fake family member around, built out of the craziest, evilest, and most powerful person in world, I dunno, I just have trouble not being creeped out by the whole thing. Almost as much as I was creeped out when Sylar turned into his MOM. Talk about FREAKY Friday.

Avatar

I hope they have one hell of a storyline to pull themselves out of this hole they've just buried themselves in. i think what the writers did was the worst possible thing they could have done with the story.

Avatar

Уважаемый автор блога, а вы �лучайно не из Мо�квы?

Avatar

Speaking of healing, they never really explained the power discrepancy. "Sylan" was implanted with Nathan's memories, which included his flying to save Peter back in the beginning of the series. You'd think he'd notice if he ever wanted to fly but found himself unable to. And being able to tell how things work aside, he still has the lie detector ability and healing ability. Wouldn't he get at least a little suspicious if he suddenly heals after accidentally cutting himself while shaving? I still don't get why Angela didn't think to use Claire to revive Nathan.

Avatar

this will be one of the main stories of Volume 5 I guess.

Avatar

I think people will notice when Nathan can't fly.

Avatar

well what about when peters memory got erased by the haitian.. he got them all back because he can heal... i hope the writers remember that.. and is there somthing im missing becouse i didnt think sylar could fly, i thought he gave up on the whole empathy thing

Heroes Quotes

Hi. I'm here to save you.

Peter

I'm back.

Sylar
  • Permalink:
  • Added:

Heroes Music

  Song Artist
Song Road to Joy Bright Eyes
Song Mustang Sally Wilson Pickett
Song I Want It That Way Backstreet Boys