Earlier today, NBC announced a handful of renewals and new shows for its fall schedule.
There weren't any significant surprises: Heroes, Southland, Medium and Parks and Recreation all received new pickups for another season.
As for new shows on the network's schedule, look for the following programs to debut this fall:
- 100 Questions centers on a young, single woman that learns about love by taking a 100-question "compatibility test" as part of her search for Mr. Right.
- Joel McHale leads the cast of Community, which focuses on a group of losers trying to improve themselves at community college.
- Mercy stars Michelle Trachtenberg and tells the stories of a hospital from the point of view of nurses.
- Based on the Steve Martin movie, Parenthood stars Peter Krause, Maura Tierney and Mae Whitman.
- Trauma focuses on the world of first-responder paramedics. It was created by Peter Berg, the genius behind Friday Night Lights.