On September 21, Heroes returns with its fourth season/fifth volume.
In "Redemption," the main characters attempt to settle into their regular lives, but they'll deal with a difficult question as they do: how do extraordinary people lead ordinary lives?
NBC sent out a press release this week, officially introducing the new season and its myriad of storylines. Below is a summation of the network's preview of "Redemption."
- At college, Claire's roommate commits suicide and Claire discovers her new friend, Gretchen (guest star Madeline Zima), is hiding a secret.
- Hiro discovers that he has a terminal illness. Consequently, he sets out to right the mistakes of his past.
- Peter returns to work as a New York City EMT, but his life changes when a hearing impaired woman (guest star Deanne Bray) enters his life.
- HRG is charged with creating a new Company. He's approached by Mohinder, who warns of a new danger.
- Tracy Strauss has risen from the dead.
- Nathan discovers new abilities. As Angela is aware, these are signs that Sylar is emerging within her son.
- Parkman tries to raise his son in peace, but he can see and hear Sylar.
Follow all that? Sound off on any of it in our Heroes forum!