Spoiler TV has unearthed some new casting call information for the 8th episode of Season Three of Gossip Girl. Tell us what you think of these tidbits ...
- Whitney. Early 20s, brunette, female. A beautiful young woman who Blair Waldorf befriends based on her haute couture style.
- Caroline Lowe. Early-mid 30s, female. Open ethnicity. An attractive, New York CBS news producer looking for some good scoop.
- Campaign strategist. Early-mid 30s, male / female. He or she will be working on Tripp Vanderbilt's (Nate's cousin's) campaign.
- Drowning man. Late 20s-early 30s, male. Falls into the Hudson River, then recounts the story to a local reporter (see above).
- Bystander. 30s, male / female. Sees man fall into river, calls for help.
- Student. 18-20, male. Cracks a joke at Dan in the NYU dorms.
- Newscaster. Mid 20s-mid 30s, female.