After a long December hiatus, Heroes returns in a major way next week: with a two-hour episode!
The installment is titled "Upon This Rock; Let It Bleed" and it aims to take many characters in many directions. In bullet point form, here's how a NBC press release describes what is about to go down on it:
- As Claire becomes immersed into the world of the Carnival, she becomes increasingly suspicious of Samuel's motives.
- Hiro is on a mission to rescue one of his own, but has difficulty communicating his intentions to Ando.
- Samuel has his sight set on Emma.
- Meanwhile, Sylar returns to the Carnival in search of answers.
- Peter continues to struggle with the loss of his brother.
- HRG sets his plan in motion to take down the carnival.
Sound off in our Heroes forum about what you wanna see next week and check out NBC's official promo for the episode below:
[video url="http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/the-heroes-puzzle/" title="The Heroes Puzzle"] [/video]