Heroes > How To Fix Heroes > Comments Page 3
It has been said over and over again during the last years, but what writers need to do is to go back to what made Season one successful.
1) Multiple threats affecting different characters, but in the end are all connected (Sylar & Explosion).
2) A real main character viewers can relate to. (FIX PETER AND STOP SHOVING CLAIRE DOWN OUR THROAT).
3) Specials discovering how to hone their powers, and witness their abilities evolve.
Heres what needs to happen, following Claire's RETARDED move to jump off the big wheel:
- Samson Gray sees her on TV, chases her for a few episodes, and either manipulate her to give him some blood out of compassion, or copies her ability. We then get to see how powerful he was before becoming ill, and he becomes Sylar's arch nemesis.
- Pitchfork commando who can't accept different people goes after specials. They are notably after Alice (I know nobody wants to see her fugly face anymore but her storyline DOES need closure now that they introduced h
First thing: dont listen to false fans! They already said no more time travel, oops, they did it again, he he. From the beginning Heroes were not heroes western style, and the carnival showed the world of illusion. Generating stories with multiple writers is an interesting experiment, I'd like to see it go on.
You know, I kind of agree with you, Season 4 did sucks, but I love Heroes as a show and i continue to watch it, i would never turn my back on it. They should have changed a lot of stuff about season 4, especially the entire Samuel getting power by being around other people, first of all that is just ridiculous, also to stop him the only thing they had to do was get the Haitian to just show up, that would have ended Samuel and his little plans. Maybe they did not do that because the Haitian did in an earthquake? HAHA just a little joke.
Now I know why they call you "Bull Dozer". Got anything SMART to say Dumass!!!!!
I would fix it by lining up all of the angry Heroes fans, bending them over and man-raping the angst right out of them.
Well M.L House I do agree to your reviews at times that this show has fallen greatly in standard. I wouldnt really bash so much on Mohinder and Ando. These two characters still have potential to be something great on the show. I can not say the same for Hiro and Tracy. For 4 years now I have said no more Time Travel and what do we get More Time Travel. I hate Precognition as well now, it was amazing with Isaac and Painting it because they couldnt make sense of the dreams and the painted pictures figuring out the clues in them was the fun to build the plot. This season was good in the beginning; a true " ah Ha" point came when Samuel kidnapped Charlie to control Hiro and even when it was revealed from Mohinder that Samuel can become stronger with other specials around him. Good up to Hiatus Everything after COMPLETE UTTER BULLSHIT. How do you write a story with no progression...I wouldve ripped a book in half if I had to go back to chapter one right after a climax just happened.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info