Dancing with the Stars saw its hottest performance of the season last night, but Len Goodman made sure Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy took heat too.
The pair's sexy samba netted them a 25, good enough for second place, however without Len docking points for Maksim disrobing, it might have been higher still.
Nicole Scherzinger, of course, led the way with a superb samba of her own and 27 points. Chad Ochocinco and Pamela Anderson, meanwhile, tangoed up storms.
The second component of Week Six of the competition was a big swing dance marathon that put an additional 10 points up for grabs for the remaining couples.
Erin and Nicole outperformed the competition in that arena as well, posting the top two cumulative scores and all but officially punching tickets to next week.
Erin and Maks brought - and took - heat last night.
At risk on Dancing with the Stars during this evening's subsequent results show are Niecy Nash, Jake Pavelka and possibly Chad and Pam too, because you just never know.
Evan Lysacek was lackluster this week, but he's been so good, and having injured his head in rehearsal, performed more than admirably. He should be safe, in all likelihood.
Follow the jump for scores from week six of the competition ...
- Nicole Scherzinger & Derek Hough (Samba) - Score: 26 (9,7,10). Swing Dance Score: 10. Total Score: 36.
- Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Samba) - Score: 25 (9,7,9). Swing Dance Score: 9. Total Score: 34.
- Chad Ochocino & Cheryl Burke (Argentine Tango) - Score: 24 (8,8,8). Swing Dance Score: 7. Total Score: 31.
- Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood (Argentine Tango) - Score: 22 (7,7,8). Swing Dance Score: 8. Total Score: 30.
- Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya (Samba) - Score: 21 (7,7,7). Swing Dance Score: 6. Total Score: 27.
- Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel (Argentine Tango) - Score: 21 (7,7,7). Swing Dance Score: 5. Total Score: 26.
- Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower (Samba) - Score: 21 (7,7,7). Swing Dance Score: 4. Total Score: 25.
Who do you think will be kicked off Dancing with the Stars?