Dancing with the Stars Review: Week Seven
Nicole Scherzinger, Pamela Anderson, Niecy Nash, Chad Ochocinco, Erin Andrews, the judges and Dancing with the Stars fans across the country are now on notice.
Guided by sultry partner Anna Trebunskaya, Evan Lysacek bounced back from a last-place performance a week ago and put up a perfect score of 30 Monday night.
Their Argentine tango sizzled so much, we're still cooling off.
Nicole was called the best dancer the show has ever had by Carrie Ann Inaba (not surprising, really, as she dances for a living), but it was Evan's show last night.
But the second scoring component of Week Seven, a team Cha-Cha Challenge breaking off the dancers into groups of the three, helped create a logjam in the standings.
Evan and Anna tangoed their way to a perfect 30.
Evan, Erin and Niecy were outmatched by Chad, Pam and Nicole in this new Dancing with the Stars wrinkle, which factored in equally with their individual scores.
At the end, Evan and Nicole ended up tied ... to the surprise of no one.
Who's bring up the rear and who's in the middle of the pack? There's not a big difference. Follow the jump for the scores from week seven of the competition ...
- Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya - Individual: 30. Team Challenge: 24. Total: 54.
- Nicole Scherzinger & Derek Hough - Individual: 27. Team Challenge: 27. Total: 54.
- Chad Ochocinco & Cheryl Burke - Individual: 25. Team Challenge: 27. Total: 52.
- Erin Andrews & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Individual: 27. Team Challenge: 24. Total: 51.
- Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood - Individual: 24. Team Challenge: 27. Total: 51.
- Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel - Individual: 25. Team Challenge: 24. Total: 49.
Who do you think will be sent home on Dancing with the Stars?