So You Think You Can Dance Spoilers: Top 10 Revealed!
Just as the American Idol finalists become known ahead of time, the list of the Top 10 dancers for this season of So You Think You Can Dance has somehow leaked online.
As you probably know, previous years had the Top 20, but this season, only 10 make the finals, where they will be paired with former So You Think You Can Dance stars.
It's a Dancing with the Stars-style twist we can get behind, given some of the memorable standouts they've brought back, and the subsequently shorter audition rounds.
The list of finalists, first obtained by SYTYCDism.com, seems legit. We'll hold off until the jump before dropping any names, but we will reveal the following teasers here ...
- There are 11, not 10, dancers who make the finals, according to sources.
- We met at least one last night at the L.A. auditions (not a huge surprise).
- Nigel Lythgoe's tease that Billy Bell or Alex Wong would make it? False.
Intrigued? Follow the jump for So You Think You Can Dance Top 10 (11). Spoilers await ...
- Alexie Agdeppa (jazz)
- Lauren Froderman (contemporary)
- Ashley Galvan (lyrical)
- Cristina Santana (salsa)
- Melinda Sullivan (tap)
- Billy Bell (contemporary)
- Kent Boyd (contemporary)
- Robert Roldan (contemporary)
- Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz (breaking)
- Adé Chiké Torbert (contemproary)
- Alex Wong (ballet)
We can't confirm the accuracy of these So You Think You Can Dance spoilers, nor do we know how the decision to arrive at 11 finalists was made. But we're still psyched.
If it's true, some of last night's best dancers are through to the Top 10/11, as are both Alex and Billy, and it looks like a terrific field. What are your thoughts? Comment!