The seventh season of Grey’s Anatomy is set to begin Thursday, September 23.
However, a source tells Fancast that, unlike past two-part, two-hour openers, the proudcers' plan is for Season 7 to go the traditional, hour-long premiere route this time.
The Season 6 opener had to cover George's tragic death (and Izzie nearly meeting her maker as well), and how each SGH surgeon coped with the loss of one of their own.
When Season 7 begins, the aftermath isn’t quite as immediate. As we know, a gunman terrorized the halls of the hospital, spilling a great deal of blood, but it's over now.
So what are the big questions unanswered hearing into the seventh season?
- How will Meredith and Derek respond to her miscarriage?
- Where do/will things stand between Cristina and Owen?
- Do Lexie and Mark have a chance at a second chance?
- Is Arizona really serious about having babies now?
- How will Jackson and April fit in as regular characters?
- Will Richard reclaim his position as Chief of Surgery?
- Where does Bailey’s romance with Ben stand?
Share your thoughts on any or all of these burning Grey's Anatomy questions, and pose your own below. Counting down the days until September 23 ...
Want more Grey's Anatomy?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!