We already know that Justin Bieber and a song from Rent are on tap for Glee this season.
What other artists/singles can fans look forward to? Matthew Morrison has shared the entire track list for the show's February 8, Valentine's Day-themed episode with TV Guide, telling the magazine:
"My assignment to the kids is to have them perform love songs, so we're doing some fun classics that are Valentines-y."
The followings songs will be covered that week:
- "Firework" by Katy Perry: Rachel
- "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen: Puck
- "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" by Michael Jackson: Artie
- "My Funny Valentine" by Babes in Arms: Tina
- "When I Get You Alone" by Robin Thicke: Blaine
- "Silly Love Songs" by Paul McCartney: The Warblers
Want more Glee?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!