Who dominated the fourth week of performances on Dancing With the Stars, who tanked big time and who experienced yet another wardrobe malfunction?
Chelsea Kane, Kendra Wilkinson and Kirstie Alley, respectively.
A week after taking a spill that left them scrambling to recover, she and Maksim Chmerkovskiy suffered another setback last night when she lost a shoe ...
Just the same, she recovered for a strong-enough 22. That was a bit behind leader Chelsea Kane, whose unorthodox choreography couldn't hold her down.
The judges could not deny that Kane's was the best dance of the night, even if they didn't care for the presentation all that much, and awarded her a 26.
Both she and Kirstie should be safe, along with Ralph Macchio and Hines Ward, who scored matching 25s with partners Karina Smirnoff and Kym Johnson.
Definitely at risk of elimination? Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel, who bombed with an 18. Sugar Ray Leonard's 21 leaves him in danger as well.
Check out the full scoreboard from last night after the jump ...Here's last night's scoreboard ...
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas: 26
- Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff: 25
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson: 25
- Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke: 23
- Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin: 23
- Romeo and Chelsie Hightower: 23
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 22
- Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskya: 21
- Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel: 18
Who do you think is going home this evening? Does Kendra have the fan support to overcome such a lackluster point total? We shall see ...