Grey's Anatomy returns for its eighth season tonight, and we can promise you - based on an early screening of Thursday's back-to-back episodes - that there will be major developments across the board.
Without giving away too much, we've compiled a short list of things fans can expect in "Free Fallin'" and "She's Gone" (see sneak preview clips), an event that will begin to shape this transitional new season.
Share your comments below with predictions regarding the following plot lines:
- Someone gets fired from the hospital and someone leaves.
- Social Services comes looking for Meredith and Derek.
- Henry undergoes a new procedure, one that causes lots of worry.
- A resident goes unconscious at the hands of another resident.
- A doctor makes a big decision that could ruin his/her reputation.
- Christina and Owen's fate as parents is decided.
As always, check back with TV Fanatic after the two-hour event this evening as we review both Grey's Anatomy episodes in detail! We're sure there will be plenty to talk about ...