The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "The End of the Affair" > Comments Page 2
sorry guys, I just need to ask: when did carolines mom find out about her daughter being a vamp?
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Caroline, saved by Prince Tyler in his arms. Woot!
Why is Klaus creating Hybrids?
Because he felt all alone and need friends. Wild guess.
Who is the man trying to hunt Klaus down?
Someone close to his Vampire Daddy that intends to destroy hybrid.
Katherine is... under-used? Over-used? Used perfectly well?
Perfectly well! Trust me, it's refreshing to see Nina Dobrev as Katherine and I find the storyline of her and Stefan's past amusing.
Caroline crying about her father: Understandable, or a total overreaction?
Try having your father torture you and not believe in what you are and try to change you? Caroline's a sweetheart. I feel bad for her :(
KATHERINE NEEDS A BETTER STORYLINE. i have said this so many times and i am so mas at the writers for not giving her a proper one. nina dobrev is utter perfection playing her! that is all. and i hate how she hardly has screen time now.
damon and elena are just too cute. oh my god they are so cute. end of.
Crying Caroline was completely understandable - we know since first epizode that she´s a vulnerable teenager who just desperately wants another people to like her. It also seems to me, that she always had a stronger connection with her father ("I just thought that he was the one who got me"). And now - Daddy comes and says: "You´re a monster sweetheart. I have to fix you". Of course she cried. It would be completely out of character if she didn´t! I just hope that she will become strong enough to stop being sorry for who she is, even if her father doesn´t approve it.
And also I really liked Stefan with Rebecca - you can see real passion here. That is something he never had with Elena.
what r writers trying to make us think or believe?r they telling us dat is sum1 far greater evil and powerful than klaus,who could dat be coz i can remember elijah telling elena dat klaus is the most feared and hatred of the originals,he's the strongest and oldest of them,wonder wat they r trying to make us believe.
my lovely roundtablers, the girl [caroline] needs to cry! let the gurl cry. in fact wouldnt it be lovely if stefan had a cry? no? too chickflick?
stefan is so extreme either he's a protector of the land or he's the evillest person ever. worse than santa klaus.
except for the mysterious puppetmaster or nick's nemesis. he ofcourse is like that dude from lord of the rings, that thing from hayl
nicklaus is becomg more interesting because - hey chinks in the relentless force.
missed katherine, elena is even more attractive in SOME ways as katherine lets face it
eric, you sick puppy.
i like to see more Stefan/Rebekah scenes!! they had great chemistry!! i think Klaus and Stefan're now real friends!! it's time he forgot about Elena and moved on!!
1. My favorite scene would have to be is when Stefan found out from Klaus that the blond girl he was dancing with klaus sister A.K.A. Rebakah. This probably made Klaus very angry or pissed off at Stefan. I also was shocked that Niklaus and Stefan were besties, in the 1920s.
I'm surprised nobody says their favorite scene is the whole Damon and Elena in the bedroom thing. It had me laughing ! "Oooh those are in the yes pile" or something like that ^^
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Like some of the sentiments here there were way too many great scenes.
Damon being a classic ass was always enjoyable. E.g) "I'm shocked, Stefan isn't a virgin???"
But my inner sadist thinks the most memorable scene had to be Ripper Stefan compelling the hapless Liam Grant ("Go to Hell guy") because to Stefan's Ripper standards it seemed quite timid to his pattern of "hunting."
Why is Klaus creating Hybrids?
Given that my pre-cog skills are the equivalent of monkey on a typewriter, it is not a stretch to say that whatever I say is technically wrong. So to save grace, I'll state that the reasons will come soon...
Who is the man trying to hunt Klaus down?
Much like the Underworld movie series, it can be an unpredictable justification for why vampires and werewolves are allowed to roam free in the world without some form of government or higher power running the show.
Ergo, it co
I love rebecca and stef too! I'm starting to really root for forwood and delena and I'm anti ship. I don't miss Bonnie at all.
i love stephan and rebecca together :)
1. Fave scene. I totally a sucker for Forwood. The scene where he puts the ring on her finger was great. And the scene when he was comforting her in bed. Soo sweet. Love these two.
2. He needs an army to defend himself against whoever was after him and Rebecca in the episode. And on the point of a bigger and badder villain in each season. I think that there has to be otherwise they'll be no more drama. And without the drama the show won't be the same.
3.I'm guessing he's related to him somehow. Whoever it was was after Rebecca too. So Maybe an Uncle. No idea really.
4. I'm sure the writers have a plan for Katherine just like they do for everyone else. Have they let us down yet. I think she's being used just fine for now. Right now the focus is where it should be on Stefan/Klaus and Damon/Elena with Tyler and Caroline as an accent. But I'd like more focus on Jeremy and his ghost girlfriends.
5.Perfectly understandable. He dad was torturing her. And her relationship with her dad wa
Favorite scene: Bromance - "I forgot what it was like to have a brother" "Take a picture of me and my brother" I'd have picked a Caroline scene if her storyline wasn't rushed/given enough screentime. Next favorite scenes would be Caroline scenes, then Rebecca/Klaus and Rebecca/Stefan.
2. Insufficient info.
3. See above
5. Understandable or even under-reaction.
I love all the Caroline love. Caroline and Tyler, and Stefan, are my favorite characters. And seriously, how can crying be an overreaction when you are shot up with vervain by your boyfriend's mom, then wake up to find out your dad is a vampire killer who proceeds to TORTURE you!? I think I would cry for HOURS.
Yes, Kool speaks the truth. Elijah/Rebekah's father killed all of Klaus' immediate family on the werewolf side. And also, I do not believe that Esther or the father are Originals. I think Elijah mentioned the Originals being the seven siblings (Or 6 + Klaus), which would mean that the children turned the parents after somehow becoming the first vampires.
i think , klaus needs his army for a war with his stepfather. The Origin of origins
1. Fav scene: Klaus at the bar with Damon. "How many freebies did I sign up for, and clearly, you want to die."
2. Hybrids : for the massive showdown that'll occur mid season between him and and minions of the new big bad... referring to that the police guy is a minion of another bigger bad, say the biggest bad.
3. Klaus hunter : This police guy is just a paycheck villain. The biggest bad I'm going to say is his mom. Which would be hot. In a non-incest way.
4. Katherine is a walking cliff-hanger generator. She pops up at the end of an episode and does something random. I was lost as to her function/role sine quarter way in season two. Nothing she does adds up.
5. Caroline - kinda overreaction. Stop milking my sympathy. I'm starting to not like her again. i thought she was going to continue with the butchness but Tyler's pushing her back into Bimbo land. This is the beginning of the degeneration.
I absolutely LOVED this episode!! Not a shocker, as I love them all...
1. My favorite scene: Elena waking up with Damon in her bed!! But that is such a tough question, as the whole episode was just so good!!
2. Why is Klaus trying to build an army. Who knows? There has to be a reason, we just are not privy to that information yet.
3. The man hunting down Klaus. I think that he too is a vampire. He is bound to pop up in modern day, so how would he do that if not a vampire? I know, the witch is very old too. But, something is telling me that this man has been searching for Klaus for a very long time!
4. Katherine: I love Katherine!! She is naughty and fun!
I don't think they under or over use her. I DO hope that they don't kill her off!!
5. Caroline: Hey, my girl Caro can cry ANYTIME that she needs to!! And, after what Daddy Dearest did to her, she had every reason to cry elephant tears!! By the way, Way to go Sheriff Forbes, and Tyler!!
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!
I coudn't agree more with Nina. I will be forever grateful for Katherine turning Caroline! I mean I loved C. the minute she spoke but well after she turned she was irresistible^^ But I also wish that we'd see more of Katherine in a emotional way. It's right that she's done very much to get the plot along. But I'd like to see more of HER instead of her actions. Still when K. is involved it's gonna be awesome!
Katherine doesnt get enough credit. Yeah, she's MIA a lot...but people seem to completely disregard how vital she was last season. From episode one of season two, by killing Caroline she attained the first 'ingredient' for the sacrifice (or so she thought)....then, she made sure a werewolf was present (sending mason to find the moonstone, ...and remember who's responsible for mason triggering his curse? Yepp. Katherine) When Mason was gone, she triggered Tyler's curse. So....components of the sacrifice Caroline gets credit for: Werewolf. Vampire (yeah, she called Jenna too...so she gets credit for that as well). Moonstone. I think that makes her pretty important. All those cute Tyler x Caroline moments wouldnt happen if they hadnt been turned/trigged a curse. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even when it doesnt seem like Katherine's doing much as far as big crazy gestures, she is definitely pulling some important strings in Mystic Falls.
I love how Eric and Dan reacted to the last question :) for the record, if my daddy had done that to me, I would cry my eyes out. Girls do that, you know.
Granted, maybe Bill loves Caroline in a twisted way, but come on. He honestly thought he could cure her from vampirism? Train her like a dog? Did that ever actually work?
It's hard to decide on a favourite scene this week. I loved every scene with Klaus, everything from the '20s and everything wih Forewood. But I think I will go with this sweet little chat between Damon and Nick :) when the witch stepped in and Klaus went "really?", I almost fell from my chair :)
1. Fav scene! Klaus stabbing Becca, choosing between me or him! Ur betray U die ! ! It was so fast but so emotional! Ur live with me or die by me!
2. He was a Looner! The one who couldn't be killed and the one who was an outsider! And he wants some new familliaries, to create a line of his sons! But maybe there different reasons!
3.Antagonist! I think they'll make it the ying yang way! Everyone has his antidote and they will show him as that! And of course he is immortal, cause Klaus is haunted a long time and he is still on the run!
4.Katarina Petrova is amazing! She is a character who works just for her interest! She cares only for herself, and maybe for the brothers(big Maybe)! She is probably working with the bad bad man and she knows she won't rest til Klause is dead cause he wants her dead or to be his slave!
5.great! It shows her being great and emotional! Everyone said there is a switch too turn it of(the emotions), she didn't used it! She feels everything! And don't forget
Personally I think that the purpose of the Klaus mini-me's and the Katherine story are interconnected. Remember what Katherine lined up in season two? A witch, werewolf, vampire and a moonstone... The question remains: Why? Did she know the sun and moon curse wasn't real? Did she want to break it?
I think Katherine wants to get in Mr Anonomus' (aka Mr.'the biggest baddest vampire in the history of time is petrified of me) good graces and her true purpose will soon be revealed.
I am in total and absolute shock at the Stelena break up scene. Did Stefan really never want to see her again or was he trying to protect her?
Does this leave a Delena opening? (Did anyone else notice the amp up in Delena teasers lately?)
Forwood was adorable but...YES Tyler, that really was a bad time! If not for Caroline's awesome ability to not ruin a moment that scene could have ended really badly.
Overall, I thought this week's dose was a little too potent. Without Damon and his lines th
What if Klaus "killed" his family and has them all boxed away as his way of protecting them from the Big Bad? Families seem to be a re-curring theme here, the founding families, the lengths they go thru to protect the ones they love...
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info