Once Upon a Time > Once Upon a Time Round Table: "True North" > Comments Page 2
There's always the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tales to draw from.
@Chrys - I didn't even think he might have the dagger! that's a great thought.
1. I think that there are many more stories to be told and many events in the lives of all the fairy tale characters that they can use. I doubt the show will run longer than 3-5 seasons simply because by then they would have run through all the characters that appeared in many of the different fairly tales.
2. I don't think it was forced, they will simply butt heads at every corner just because that's who they are.
3. No, There clearly has to be a defining moment in this season for her to tell Mary who Henry thinks she is.
4. I think that the Mayor will find out the truth and tell Henry at some point. She should've told him, when the time is right she will tell him the truth.
5. I thought the stranger was Henry's father for like a second but then Emma would have recognised him. Its either the Pied Piper or Robin Hood. But he clearly is going to be danger not only to Emma but every one else in Storybrooke.
I agree with Molly, I think the guy at the end is the big bad wolf.
Q4:I'm not sure...I know that i didn't want to learn the truth about Henry's father just yet. It would spoil all the fun of guessing and searching for clues. But i'm afraid that Henry will be terribly heartbroken when he finds out she lied to him.
Q5: He is Rumple's son and in the box he carries the knife with which he can control his father!
Q1: No, i'm not bothered at all. The fairytale characters that were used in the beginning had a very specific reason to be in the story. The Cinderella story was meant to make us aware of the consequenses of making a deal with Mr. Gold and to lead to Emma being bound with such a deal also. The H&G story meant to show as the weak and sensitive side of the EQ etc. etc. My afvourite fairytale characters haven't even been mentioned yet and i think that for now the story will be focused on Snow and the Prince.
Q2: No, again... Regina doesn't wish for anyone's happy ending and of course she would try to pull H&G away from their father. Afterall they hurt her by not wishing to stay by her side.
Q3:Yes!It is about time for the rest of the heroes to start remembering and obviously their conversation woke Mary-Margaret's maternal feelings. So we're heading to te right direction. (cont.)
According to E! Online, the mysterious stranger's name is Jefferson, and he was a criminal in the fairy-tale world. I'm really hoping that his alter ego might be Robin Hood. That'd be pretty sexy, right? I definitely think so!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info