Who will be entering American Horror Story: Asylum?
With numerous returning (Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto) and new (Joseph Fiennes, Adam Levine) names announced for season two of this FX hit, Entertainment Weekly is giving fans an inside look at the characters these actors and actresses will be taking on.
Set inside an insane asylum run by the Catholic Church in the 1960s, American Horror Story will return in October and feature the following individuals...
- Jessica Lange as Sister Jude, the sadistic nun in charge of the facility.
- Zachary Quinto as Dr. Thredson, a psychiatrist whose philosophy runs counter to that of Jude.
- James Cromwell as Dr. Arden, a possible Nazi who is behind the Raspers, the mutated former patients who lurk in the woods outside the institution.
- Lily Rabe as Sister Eunice, second-in-command to Sister Jude.
- Joseph Fiennes as Monsignor Timothy O'Hara, Jude's superior and love interest.
- Adam Levine as Leo, one half of a newlywed couple on his on its honeymoon.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum as Teresa, Leo's wife.
- Evan Peters as Kit, a shackled and beaten patient at the asylum who claims his wife was abducted.
- Sarah Paulson as Lana, a lesbian journalist committed to the asylum by her girlfriend.
- Chloë Sevigny as Shelley, a nymphomaniac inmate.
Are you excited for American Horror Story Season 2 and its brand new story? Pick up the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly for a lot more and visit TV Fanatic throughout the fall for weekly recaps, reviews, spoilers, scoops and more!