Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Season 1: Share Your Favorite Moments! > Comments Page 2
Victor/Vitrola and High Society will always be my favorites! Gonna watch High Society right now haha
best show ever and that will be missed as well as their characters,in specially Chuck and Blair, their epic love story will live in our memories and in our hearts forever, ¡¡WAH!! I´m gonna miss this show and chair so much , like sorry for getting sentimental, I'm so happy and excited for this new and final season of G.G that will end with Chair's happy ending.
Okay victor/victrolla was the one episode that solidified the end game couples. Darena, Chair and Rufly.
Gosh, the allure and awesomeness of Gossip Girl S1 can't really be explained in words, can it?
Personal highlights were:
Victor/Victrola strip tease and ensuing limo scene
16 candles on the terrace
The scene at the club in episode 4 with Dan, Jenny the drunk guy and 'Claire'.
The opening scene in episode 7 with the swimming pool.
All things Nelly Yuki.
The song 'Ice was getting Thinner' in the season finale.
Lastly of course, the headbands and purple scarf...
I'm rewatching season 1 and had to laugh when B said to Dan at Bart Bass's brunch " just thought you should know before you fell head over heals for your perfect girl and her perfect world only to be left alone with nothing more than your cabbage patch" Who would of thought she would have been talking about herself five years later.
Chuck and Blair in the limo, then at Blairs Birthday Party in the next episode
Best memory? Definitely when Blair danced at the speak-easy in front of Chuck. LOVE THEM.
Gossip Girl Season 1 is by far THE best season, every single episode but for me the ep with Blair's bday was the best chuck has butterflies and doesnt even realise it lol
DAN AND SERENA... they made season one, that was the storyline that just sucked everyone in! They are soulmates.... they have to be together in the end along with chuck and clair... Highlights of season 1 victor/victrola and roman holiday.
there are a lot of great moments... the opening scene with S returning. Serena and Nate first look at each other when she comes back. Blair and Serena on the step of the Met. Chuck in general haha Blair in general too.. And ofc their first time together in the limo,The whole thanksgiving episode because it showed us Lily as a good mother [that kinda changed] Jenny being the good Jenny, Dan and Serena when they went out for the first time,the sleepover .. the entire cotillion and Dan and Serena's amazing kiss.. Serena and Nate's first time Serena and Blair , in their impromptu photoshoot at the end of "Bad News Blair".Georgina ,Rufus and Lily and their amazing chemistry.. God what happened to them..also Serena and Dan's first night together the friendship between S and B.. which they ruined.. completely.. Gossip girl actually narrating and being an actual part of the show.,Serena's smile and laugh....other things.. the great soundtrack...the first season was amazing sexy full of drama
There are a lot.. but
And oh yes, DERENA! God I loved them so much, broke my heart when they split at the end
Hands down every scene with Blair Waldorf scheming her little headband off. She was a Queen back then
A defining moment: "Spotted: Chuck Bass losing something no one knew he had to begin with - his heart."
Eric's moment of pure awesomeness in "All About My Brother" ("Go ahead and do it").
Blair's (sort of) striptease. Maybe, as Gossip Girl said, you can't keep a bad girl down, but who knew Blair could be bad so bravely?
Serena and Blair making up at the end of "Poison Ivy".
Serena and Blair again, in their impromptu photoshoot at the end of "Bad News Blair".
And again, when Serena persuades Blair not to fly off to Europe in "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate".
Blair telling Chuck and Nate "I need your help. We need your help".
The Sleepover, the infamous Victor/Victorla, Blair's birthday and The Masked Ball were probably the best episodes of the season! I was sure about the show until I reached those episodes then i was hooked!! The show was witty, smart, fun and sexy to the point where i knew it was a guilty pleasure. I had to show everyone the episodes because they made me feel connected to a world I secretly wanted to be apart of! (I mean come on, Chuck Bass?) When people saw the posters and said the show was too racy for TV, I knew i was going to be hooked to something that was going to be big. Im sad to see Gossip Girl end, and I miss how the show used to be. Season 1 will always be in my heart! Love you Chuck and Blair!!
Left off when Chuck reveals he likes Blair fluttering
Blair losing her virginity to Chuck, her confession to a priest, her takedown of G with lonely boy, and her realization that Chuck Bass is a romantic who know! I'm hoping for an epic Chair centeric final season fingers crossed xoxo
along with everything already mentioned (blair and serena making up in the rain with the letter, the limo, young folks playing etc) id like to add that the WHOLE finale and chuck trying to admit to blair that he likes her at her birthday and torturing her after their night together are amazing moments
13. The opening scene with music by Phantom Planet where the kids were studying for SAT's
14. Serena telling Blair she killed someone
15. The NJBC getting together to help Serena
16. Lily's and Bart's wedding
17. The entire closing scene of the last episode of s1 to the music by The Kooks!
Oh God, there were so many great moments in s1..so hard to choose,anyway I'll try...
1. Blair's & Serena's first face-off on the steps of the MET in ep 1
2. Sunday Brunch
3. Serena and Blair making up at that place where Serena was reading a book and where Blair read that letter....amazing scene, we really got to see how much they missed each other.
4. The entire cotillion and Serena and Dan's kiss!
5. Serena and Dan's first night together
6. Jenny walking into the elevator after she gave Blair the keys and her turning around....a new bitch was born
7. Blair at Victrola
8. The party at the swimming pool and especially Chuck torturing Blair
9. The scene where the kids got together to "write a paper" at Blair's house
10. Georgina showing up at the school and Serena's face when she saw her
11. Serena and Georgina partying together
12. Serena coming to Chuck for help when she found out Georgina is coming to town
13. The opening scene with music by Phantom Planet where th
1. When Blair does the strip tease on stage
2. Jenny leaves Blair's sleepover and gets into the elevator with THE FACE
3. The build up to Georgina's appearance had me on the edge of my seat
4. The Steps of the Met.!
5. Serena's return in the pilot.
6. Blair and Chuck watching Serena leave the Kiss on Lips party
7. Blair and Chuck scheming together
8. Penelope was great in first season, had potential to be Queen now she's weak
9. Fun in Constance
That was the moment my love for Chair and Gossip Girl blossomed. Having said that there were so many amazing moments in the first season. I basically loved Blair- at her best Queen B mode. Her interactions with basically everyone- her minions, Serena ( immediately after her return) and Little Jenny were classic. And Georgina/blair feud begins.. who can forget: I 'm crazy bitch around here.
1.LIMO SCENE!!!!!Just one word EPIC!...and scheming between Chuck and Blair!
Season 1 was the best by far!
1) Victor/Vitrola: With me showing rufus and lily, dan and serena, and the epic limo scene from chuck and blair
2) The Pilot: Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena Van Der Woodsen.
3) Blair Waldorf must pie: the first thanksgiving with Rufus, Lily and Allison
4) Women on the verge: the whole episode is amazing
5) The mascarade
6) The flashbacks from the Shepard wedding
7) Apologize at the end of Hi, Society
8) Miss Van der Woodsen hopes to bed as many millionaires...
9) Chuck's speech at Lily and Bart's wedding
10) Serena and Dan's relationship
I really think GOSSIP GIRL season 1 & 2 were the BEST! I hope the show can redeem its OMFG factor on its last season! =))
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info