Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Monstrous Ball" > Comments Page 2
2. Most dynamic duo? I dunno, it's hard to give it to Blair/Serena, because they made up for all of five minutes before it all went to hell, and it's hard to give it to Blair and Dan because, no. I guess I'd have to say Dan/Georgina, because they're kind of creepy and hilarious and perfect together.
3. Worst scheme team- clearly Blair and Sage. I don't know how Blair keeps being outwitted by a bratty 17-year-old, maybe all the sexual frustration is rotting her brain.
4. Seriously, Georgina basically *invented* the bump-and-grab cell phone steal. No way would Sage have been able to pull one over on her.
1. Best humorous quote actually goes to Nate: "Could the weirdness be that Steven hooked up with your mom in a dungeon when you were in grade school?" And Serena's like, psh, as if.... on this show, that barely even qualifies as weird.
Best overall quote is a tie, between Blair's "there's no one better for me than you" to Chuck, which hopefully lays to rest all of the irrelevant crap about who the "better man" is, and Blair's "I'd rather be with no one than with you" to Dan, because I've been waiting to hear that for like a year and a half. And after how Dan's been acting since 5x24, it was so richly deserved.
Oh, and I also loved Chuck's "they say good things come to those who do", but that could be because he basically whispered it against Blair's mouth and that... was hot.
G telling Lonely Boy that the only reason Queen B was with him was because she'd lost Louis and her mind and Queen B telling Lonely Boy she'd rather be alone than with HIM. As for Serena and Dan they will and they should I think that the writers ended Rufus and Lilly's marriage so that they wouldn't be step siblings when they reunite I've thought this that since the season five finale Chuck and Blair are and always have been this shows most dynamic duo G let Sage steal her phone Blair admitted she's not a designer an unfortunately I seen pictures of Nate with Sage during the filming of the series finale Little J is going to be hired as the designer creative director of Waldorf Designs
5)We won't see Steve for a while but Sage might go stalker with Nate. He ain't one easy to give up on. (Do not give in Nate!!!!)
6)Nate. What the f@@@ happened with the ''Who's GG'' sl?
7)They will and they should. They were at their best when they were together.
1) All the chair quotes rang like music in my ears...but my favorite scene was the Derena reconnection. It was high time for Dan and Serena to find their way back to each other and i'm glad the writers are presenting it so gracefully. I was worried that after everything that went on between them, the writers would find it hard to make them getting closer seem natural...thank God i was wrong.
2)Dan and Blair. They always work great together when they're on frenemy mode.I even enjoyed Dan's dark scheme to distance Blair and Chuck...ofc if i had the slightest suspicion it would work i'd have hated his guts. But now i'm watching the show with the confidence that chair is endgame and that changes everything.
3)Chuck and Ivy...worst chemistry, lamest plan ever!
Why all the hate on Ivy? I actually love that her. I can't wait for her to take down Lily. Lily is by far the worst character on the show and I'm so sick of her escaping the consequences of her actions. Honestly, I hope Rufus never gets back with her because he can do so much better. Once Ivy takes her down, I'm going to laugh so hard. I just wish Vanessa would come back, because for some reason, I could see her and Ivy being the best of friends.
DAN SERENA DAN SERENA WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info