The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "We'll Always Have Bourbon Street" > Comments Page 2
Seriously TVFanatic! You people are limiting people more and more now!!! Stop it! Let us have our say.
4. I believe that bond exists but Charlotte and Elena both have feelings for Damon and that was heightened with Vampirism.
5. I think that Damon will try but with Elena nothing is simple and she will probably be still tied to him in some way. The way I see it Elena won't make a choice, in the series finale the decision will be made when one of the brothers makes the ultimate sacrifice and saves Elena and his brother which will bring them together happily ever after.
6. Did not miss Jeremy that hunter freak. Matt was mildly missed.
1. 11. It was very hot and sexy. Not raunchy or porny. Just amazing. Ian and Nina have amazing chemistry!!! Love them together.
2. Caroline was extremely whiny. She did cross the line. Even if Elena is sired to Damon, Caroline knows that Elena had feelings for Damon and feelings don't just go away. Damon was the first of the two Salvatores and Elena told him in the season 3 finale that had she met him first she would have chose him over Stefan. And that came to pass. Caroline was all high and mighty but she is starting to care and maybe have feelings for Klaus so she should just shut up and let Elena live.
3. Professor Shady has to be Silas or someone that wants this Silas character alive. Killing humans and channeling that power will no doubt be strong but channeling the power of 12 hybrids seems to be a bit stronger.
4. The sire bond exists, obviously but like Nandi and Tyler have said the feelings for that person are heightened. Elena and Charlotte both loved Damon and thus they
But really, when I'm watching the show, I only see them as Elena and Damon, I don't think about the actors much at all.
Felt like adding my two cents, but seeing how biased this round table is...especially about DE and Caroline....its not interesting anymore.
1) 10. I simply muted it as soon as Caroline came on screaming her BS.
2) No she is not. Caroline, if you don't stop - you're going to be my least favorite character after Bonnie. And this is not even because she's not Team Delena.. it's really because she got super annoying and stupid. Caroline - be better!!
3) Maybe hybrids are worth more then humans? Like, if whatever he needs 12 humans for, would be twice as strong with hybrids? O_o I'm rambling, I really have no idea!!
4) I believe it because it's the cop out they wanted. *sigh* they just had to ruin this.
5) Dude, of course not! He needs to be selfish, and completely out of character, so that everyone will hate him, then the sire bond will magically fade, and Elena will be forever mad, and run buck to Smug Stefan. This is bad writing at its worse little darlings, hold on to your hats.
6) I DID. Lovely, lovely boys. Come back bromance!!!
@fayeolivia, it's like we're watching a home movie or a sex tape. It feels like an invasion of privacy.
why does the actors dating make it creepy? :/
1. 1. it's creepy because of the sire bond and the actors are dating.
2. Justified in hating Damon, yes. Justified in loving Stefan no.
3. Release Silas
continue: so yah as rare it is to have a sired vampire I don't find it awkword that he of all people has 2 ladies that got sired to him.
About Damon having a rare phenomenon that happens once in a million years and happenes to him twice in 160 years: I think that Damon is this kind of unfortunate person who had an unloving father, a brother that want to see nothing but his bad side turning down the fact that he has changed and that he became a better man who's capable of good, a women that he loved for a 145 years to know that she didn't care about nothing but herself and only loved Stefan (yes she said she loved them both but when it came down to make a choice she chose Stefan over Damon (2x16 remember?) ), lost every single person he cared about minus Elena and Stefan ( Rose, Andie and lately Alaric.) who fall in love with his brother's girlfriend who when she told him that she feels the same way for him he find out after a couple of hours that she's sired to him and that her feelings might not be real (we know that it's real) so yah as rare it is to have a sired vampire I don't find it awkword that he of all people h
like we just saw with Charlotte (who's obsessed with Damon) obeying his words literally when Elena is like Leigh said : "Elena always had a habit of making her own decisions regardless of pissing off the Salvatores." and how it can be broken is gonna be diffrent form the way used by the werewolves.
5) Couldn't agree more with Leigh's answer. And to be honest, if fighting for the chance to be happy for the 1st time in a long time with the girl that she may have real feelings for him is selfish then I want him to be selfish and fight for that chance which he worked heard to deserve.
6) With everything that happened during this episode I didn't realise their absence till the 2nd time I re-watched this episode but I'm really intrested to see what's coming next with their storylines.
1) It was disturbed by Caroline and Stefan conversation but it's definitely 11/10. These two are like two flames that merged into one.
2) Everything I want to say has been told in Miranda, Alena and Leigh answers. I wouldn't phrased better.
3) It's obvious that it has something to do with bringing this Silis to life again but using 12 hybrids and not humans and the death 12 council members is not good, he's calling for so much power that I don't know how our heros will come to face it.
4) It has been set in a way that can't be doubted but there is alot left to tell about it the fact that it's not based on gratitude like the werewolves sire bond but on feelings so the way in which it's gonna be manifested gonna be different from vampire to vampire
after this scenes how can elena be back with boring stefan?????????......
delena is endgame...they will break up for course.....but i like so much elena now.....and i was a SE in season 1...but they become like a married couple...and i got tired...
Sire bond - yeah, Elena is sired. But I also think that it doesn't work the same way with everyone. Charlotte and Elena didn't feel the same way as humans. Charlotte went completly insane, she was crazy obsessed with Damon. Elena fell for him basically against herself. If the bond strengthens what they already felt, then it has to affect them differently. We can clearly see that, Elena is still able to fight with Damon on a lot of things.
I think Damon will find a way to give Elena her free will. But it will not happen by ordering her to forget her feelings for him. Logically thinking, that would not make any sense, because you can't set someone free by taking the choice away from them. It would be totally unfair to her. None of them knows if that is what she would want for herself. Btw, the final Delena scene was so incredibly beautiful, I cried. It was just amazing...
Delena sex scenes on a scale of 1-10 - freaking 12! I'm feeling feverish just thinking about it. I would give them 15 if Caroline and Stefan didn't annoy the crap out of me during those scenes. That's pure chemistry, guys.
As for Caroline - the fact that she hates Damon is totally justified. But the fact that at the same time she has absolutely no problem with Stefan? That I just don't understand. Suggesting that being a ripper is somehow less wrong than being a man slut was ridiculous.
I hate how all of them just fall over themselves to make excuses for Stefan. "Oh, it's not his fault, The Ripper did it". What kind of a screwed up excuse is that? Apparently Stefan is not responsible for his own actions. He’s definitely the biggest hypocrite of them all.
As for Professor Shady - I have no idea, but the number 12 keeps coming up, so it won’t be pretty.
5. Well. This is the tragic part. I DO NOT WANT TO. But I know HE WILL. And My Delena heart will cry all night. BUT. I do have hope that he will set her free. They will break the bond and Elena will prove her feelings for Damon to everyone including Damon.
6. Not that much.:) As I said, I was busy replaying DE scenes. Esp.the last one. SAD. Two people who love each other, fighting the urge. Fighting against the stupid bond. Fighting against the mad mad world. Last scene was literally beautiful and tear jerking and as simple with the greatness in it. I loved it.
1. 11/10 for DEX and 9/10 for Caroline and Stefan's interruption AGAIN. BUT It was awesome. It was beautiful. It was hot. Hell, it was so Delena.
2. No. To some extent, I get it she hates Damon but PLEASE. Don't force your opinion on Elena girl. She is behaving more like Stefan's frn than Elena's. I hope she is not sired to Stefan. LOL. I love Caroline though. But she is over reacting a bit with "Damon-is-bad" mantra.
3. I have a creepy feeling for it. May be its related to cure. BUT. Who cares? I was busy replaying Delena over and over and over again. :)
4. Well, I hated the Idea but now as it has really happened. I saw positive in it. And I think its rare. So, Delena must have that very deep and intense feeling for each other thats why they have this sire bond. WOW. One in million rare kinda bond for one in million kinda couple. How EPIC!!!
5. Well. This is the tragic part. I DO NOT WANT TO. But I know HE WILL. And My Delena heart will cry all night. BUT. I do have hope
loved that Damon and Elena finally hooked up, but a little worried. Damon does not have a good track record in keeping girls alive:
1. Vicky dead
2. Caroline died and became a vamp
3. Rose dead
4. Reporter girl dead
5. Rebekah put to sleep
6. Sage dead
7. Katherine faked her death but is still alive.....
So the question I now ask is what could possibly happen to Elena.
Keeping my fingers crossed for a sexy Delena scene next episode that isn't all cut up with Stefan and Caroline! Here's hoping :)
1.Sex scale! Hmmmm
- 8! Beautiful people but not my type! The blood thing wasn't my thing either but hmmm it was a bit more realistic!
It was a nice setback to S1 where she mouped a lot. But it was more carring about her friends! And that is just C!, maybe it was ennoying but sweet! *.* !
Hmmmm! He has a great goal! And hybrid power will be a lot of energy and let's see will he get power enough and how will he steel it from Bonnie! I think he has a grudge against Klaus and needs a lot of power! Season 2b will be about not killing Klaus AGAIN! ;)
4.set her free!
As a classic Stelena fan we should head towards a Stelena reunion! But in time I see them back together in time for Season finale.
5. Matt and Jer!
I missed Jer! I see him deeply converting into a Haunter! And can't wait to see it develop! Gangnam Style! ;)
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info