February was an historic month for both NBC and CBS - for contrasting reasons.
The Peacock fell to fifth place over the last few weeks, actually dropping below Univision in the key advertiser range of 18-49-year olds.
Conversely, CBS is on the verge of finishing the month atop this demographic for the first time in 15 years, while also winning in total viewers, although the latter is a common occurrence for television's most-watched network.
As you might expect, airing the Super Bowl helped CBS greatly. So did TV's top-rated comedy.
Below, we've listed the top 10 broadcast programs of the month among young adults:
- Super Bowl XLVII: 39.7 million viewers
- Super Bowl XLVII delay: 38.9 million
- Super Bowl XLVII post-game: 25.1 milllion
- The Academy Awards: 13 million
- Grammy Awards: 10.1 million
- Oscars red carpet coverage: 7.3 million
- The Big Bang Theory: 6.2 million
- The Big Bang Theory: 5.6 million
- The Big Bang Theory: 5.5 million
- The Big Bang Theory: 5.4 million