The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Bring It On" > Comments Page 2
2. Do you like the new Elena?
Temporarily. I think that what makes the character of "Elena" special is her humanity. Well, it was and then she started getting really needy and everyone was all about protecting Elena... I don't know. I just know I wouldn't want her to stay this way. Also, I agree with the arbitrary sire bond thing...is it working, is it not working?? If it's not working, can Damon make her turn it back on?
1. What was your favorite quote or scene from the episode?
Even though it was so cruel, Elena telling Stefan that she feels nothing for him...that the sex that had was good sex but isn't associated with any feelings...that his whole life revolves around her. It really shows how far down the rabbit hole she has really gone...
Klaus/Hayley : As a total Klaroline shipper, I'm ashamed to admit that was totally hot. Mostly because of Klaus and his tattoos. I don't want any more of them, though. Now, I want Caroline to know about it and get jealous! Let's just keep Klaus shirtless from now on, mmkay?
Your individual mission assertion will assist you to to evolve in to the individual that you simply have often dreamed of turning into. Should you be ill and tired of becoming the sort of individual who basically lets items occur to them then a mission declaration is for you. You may turn into a person to reckon with, a powerhouse of dedication and skill. Come on. Thats Nothing. Ive Seen PG-13 Movies That Are REALLY mature. Gentle see Cameron diaz hot prolonged legs, bone elegance in all types of tremendous brand name ft in christian louboutin tinazata 120mm ankle boots dress in off to acquire off, genuinely have benefit a motion picture ticket!A The National Day whole want to some new to attempt, if a white wedding gown is the desire of since for a prolonged time, so the minor details might as effectively daring breakthrough as soon as, for instance in the decision of christian louboutin evening footwear, they really do not usually all around the christian louboutin footwear, our site
Excuse me, but who loves a female that think she is the shit & who have lose respect for herself and others. She's not badass, just trying to act badass. There is a difference!!! Caroline didn't kick her ass because she is feeling sorry for her being an orphan and such. Elena didn't do much of anything that Caroline didn't let her do. She didn't want to hurt her but if Elena play that card again she will get a whipping and possibly get her damn neck broke.
Elena 2.0 is someone different for sure. I haven't still decided if I like this new Elena. She is strong and firm but lacks the emotions... Kristin Stewart..anyone? Ha ha :)
Elena was such a brat and so annoying in this episode and NO she wasn't bad ass, more like a Katherine wannabe. Also loving Stefan and Caroline's friendship, super cute.
Oops, broke off there.
6. Hopefully, for good.
7. Massacre the town, show them who's boss... What else do the villians do? Lol
8. I don't really care about Matt so yeah.
I've not watched TVD in awhile and this episode definitely succeeded in motivating me to keep on watching the series. Where to begin, let's see...
1. My favorite scene has to be Elena coming out of the shower NAKED lmao total badass move! And their expressions were PRICELESS.
2. I'm having a love/hate relationship with the New Elena lol I spent the whole episode wanting to slap her silly but still, I couldn't NOT watched her omg she just captivated me!
3. Klaus and Hayley? Ew, ew, EW. Sorry guys, I'm just a bitter Klaroline shipper but even if I wasn't, I didn't see them as a couple at all. It was totally unexpected and just... ew. But hey, at least I got to see Klaus shirtless! And his tattoos oh my fucking god. How about Julie just make Ian, Paul and Joseph go shirtless for EVERY episode?
4. As much as I love Caroline, Elena can kick ASS.
5. Stefan and Caroline for sure! Surprisingly, they look so cute together! They come second after my Klaroline ship.
1. Elena bashing everything and everyone. "You're whole life revolves around me." is probably the best line this show has ever had. Said BY the right person TO the right person. Can't believe that my Best Line Ever Award goes to Elena Gilbert. Also, Steroline made my fangirly heart swell.
2. Love does not beging to describe. See, Caroline? she forgot that Elena was fun.. me? I didn't even know it was possible!!!!
3. So hot I can't even. I have lost the ability to even. This has nothing to do with Hayley, this is all Klaus. I'm so happy we got to see him in action. And the tattoos!!!!!! Dear lord!
4. Elena. She's right, Caroline maybe strong, but Alaric is stronger even in spirit. There's no wining him.
5. Damon/Rebekah. The only two I really did not see coming, and I enjoy them a lot.
6. Unfortunately, no. He'll be back after Klaus departs to his own spin off.
7. Killing this horrid plot line? No way huh? I really have no idea..
8. LOL NO. The Grill will fall apart!!!
Caroline might have been stronger but the new Elena KICKED HER AZZ...LOVE THE NEW ELENA but she needs to have some common sense or did she lose that when she lost her humanity?
C'mon bad azz is good but give her some damn common sense.
Okay. I hate that they took of Tyler like that. Made it seem like he would be back in near future. Now his return is highly unlikely. Forwood didn't even get a good ending. So we lost both Jeremy & Tyler two hotties :(
New Elena is overated & old Elena was boring she needs to be in between.
Also get a romantic vibe from Stephan & Carolin. So Tyler must come back or he'll end up losing her to either Klaus or Stephan
Ugh, no i DONT like no humanity Elena.. she's not fun, she's just bratty and annoying and I wanted to slap her throughout the entire episode.
new elena is just a wannabe katherinr
I hate the new Elena.. Less than the old one maybe, but still. She was effing annoying and I felt like slapping her throughout the whole episode.
I don't like the new Elena, I love her... Just waiting to get the hot Damon-Elena sex scene in next episode. Also I don't like the Stefan- Caroline thing. I am soo sad that Klaus is leaving. I mean I fell in love with Klaus from the start and when he started to like Caroline I loved him even more.
Klaroline is my favorite couple and they should be together. I mean Elena was right when she sad that Caroline think dirty thoughts about Klaus and she should because he is hot. And if Klaus and Caroline don't kiss soon I will freak out because I think they really should put a kiss between them and a kiss that they both will like and not him just kissing her but she kisses him back!!
I also always have been in love with Damon. And I love him so much. I mean he is bad but also have this sadness about him that makes him who he is. And Delena is a good couple that I always have loved and still do. But Damon is the character I love the most on the show and if he dies I will stop watching
Oups, cut off.
7. According to the Sneak Peak and an Interview of Morgan, Silas is about to bring Caroline and Klaus closer. Not sure if the writers have anything else with the world's greatest evil in mind... I don't trust them much when it comes to "decent use of promising villains".
Well, this makes at least five people who didn't like last episode ;-)
1.Quote: Damon telling Rebekah to leave the cure behind. Scenes: everything Caroline and Stefan.
2.Not. One. Bit. I was so looking forward to not have a whiny wannabe-heroine any more and now we get an arrogant brat? Damon and Stefan were much more fun when they had their humanity turned off, seriously. Elena is just annoying.
3. So damn OOC, like anon said! And it was also quite painful to watch Tonkin's bad acting directly in front of Morgan's very good portrayal.
5. Caroline and Stefan aren't unlikely, I despise Klaus/Hayley (especially because I don't get why the writers want to force that werewolf on us so desperately) - so it's Damon and Rebekah.
6. I hope so. No more "plans" like getting buried in cement please.
7. According to the Sneak Peak and an Interview of Morgan, Silas is about to bring Caroline and Klaus closer. Not sure if the write
im sorry but I didn't like this episode much either. I dont like this Elena although Im pretty much alone in this¡ I was following a love story between Elena and Damon and now.......that´s far away¡ Besides Rebeka was just right when she told Damon he shouldnt be looking for the cure cause Elena is going back to Stefan if she takes it¡ Though im glad we didnt get to see Silas or Catherine¡ Thank you for that.
This episode SUCKED balls!!! Klaus was SO OOC this episode,I just can't..Klaus has been so unforgiving towards SO many people(remember the hybrid massacre,Ty's mom and the people he tortured and killed in season 2),his own siblings even,even Caroline wasn't spared and Tyler got the brunt of his unforgiving/ruthless nature because that's just how Klaus is as a person and then out of the blue Julie makes him do a 180 and not just sleep with Hayley but defend her as well,I mean that is SO NOT Klaus like WTF?!!! What the HELL is wrong with Julie,this season has been SO FULL of plotholes that it's not even funny,the writing has gone from bad to worse,I just can't take this show seriously anymore
Strong Ep! So S1 hopefully they stay in this mode, more interaction less supernatural stuff!
-hmmm! Caroline made the day! Her last scene with Tyler's letter. was a keeper. Besides that the Elena jealous scene was a match. Saroline will come up! Probably by Season final.
-I like it! But the writers are pushing it over the edge so they show the BIG change!
-I didn't expect the hook up! But their interaction were pretty interesting. A nice preview for the new Show.
4.Elena vs Caro
-Caro is so much stronger. And Caro has experience, Alaric can't beat that. as I said in point 2. They are pushing it to show how she changed.
Saroline is amazing! In everything they do!
-Hopefully he is gone! Bringing him back now would just break things down. Maybe mid S5 when she is dating Stephan.
How I get it He is something like an Original. he will probably mess a lot with Bonnie! But let's see if he will reveal himself by Se
1. Elena vs Caroline.. Not just cause we all love a good catfight, but because Elena kicked butt!
2. Found myself totally loving her!!!
3. Hotttt! Finally some sexy Klaus action!
4. I love Caroline but I think we need to establish Elena as our newbie resident badass!
5. Stefan and Caroline: love this thing they have going!!
6. Hope so, but obviously not.
7. Organising his third massacre
8. I doubt that!
First of all, I love this Elena. She is freaking honest beeacch! And I so love her!
1. Fav Quote: "Your whole life revolve around me!" Thats what I was saying from 3 Seasons, Saint!
2. Like? I LOVE this new Elena. Kickass. Independent. Blunt. Honest. Strong. What's not to like?
3.Gross. Klaus was good. But has anyone found Hayley's expression weird>? Urgh! Simply, I don't like her or the actress!
4. Elena. Trained by Alaric. No chance for defeat.
5. Damon and Rebekah.
6. Yes. Get over it, Care! Move on. Take Klaus. :)
7. Finding that sexy, hot liar bitch Katherine? May be.
8. Nothing interests me about Matt. LOL. But I think he will work. Only poor human on the show!
@Pratik: You're not alone. This episode pretty much sucked.
It looks like like I'm in the minority, as I found the episode pretty annoying...The story line barely moved forward.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info