7. Ok, now to the good bits with my favourite doctor, Zoe Hart. I've been so upset for most of season 2 where they've totally managed to turn around a smart, confident woman into a dithering, confused mess. So happy she finally gets some conviction into her, and decides to go to New York. Hope she comes back as sassy as she used to be.
8. The scene that Zoe has with George is the first one since the pilot where I actually felt some chemistry flow between them (ok, also maybe the night out they had together was good also, but by then, I was shipping so hard for Zade that I couldn't have cared less). Maybe in the next season they'll finally sleep together and discover they don't fancy each other at all. Ha!
9. I like Jonah. Maybe even Zonah. There, I said it. I think Jonah was brought in as an antidote - he's successful and more of Zoe's world than Wade, but also definitely wicked and more fun than George. (And although Jonah is gorgeous, I wish he could act a little better). Zoe's understandably holding herself back with him right now, but I'd like to see a bit of chemistry between them in season 3, and a Wade/Zoe/Jonah triangle is something I'm SO anticipating.
Part 2of3: make me want to squirm. It was so deliciously out there! Particularly liked the camera work when they get out of the truck at the barn and the whole sandwich thing haha. Maybe they could have avoided the breakout scene, that was where things became too ridiculous.
5. Missed Dr. Breeland (is he a sweetie or what!) and Shelby, they were on a "romantic getaway", and it will be interesting to see if they do get married in season 3.
6. George...and Lily Ann?? It's good that he gets out of Bluebell for a while, but definitely do NOT want to see a relationship or even a fling here. George needs someone new and intriguing, more cosmopolitan than anyone we've seen on the show so far. Maybe...George and Lemon back together? Hmm.
Part1of2: I LOVED the finale! The writers have brought back all the drama, small-town-wackiness, story-telling and fun that the show has been missing in season 2 - a lot of episodes felt like fillers or those transition passages in big novels. I'm so excited to see them get back on track.
1. The first scene, and specifically George's reaction was brilliant! It was as the article said, perfect. 110%.
2. Wade (to Lemon): "Who are you?" Possibly my favourite line in the whole season thus far! I LOVE Lemon Breeland. Would love to see a meaningful relationship for her in S3, but she's one of those rare characters who does fabulously on her own too.
3. Looking forward to the drama of the Lemon/Lavon/Annabeth next season - adore Annabeth! She and Lavon are fantastic together, but sometimes you really get the feeling Lemon and Lavon are meant to be. Did I say I love Lemon?
4. Surprisingly, I kind of liked the Burt Reynolds sub-plot although most contrived storylines like that make me want to squirm. It was so deliciously out there! Particularly liked the camera work when they get out of the truck at the barn and the whole sandwich thing haha. Maybe they could have avoided the breakout scene, that was where things became too ridiculous.
Love, Love, Love WILSON BETHEL!! He does such a great job making Wade a fun character to watch-he's such a huge part of the shows charm!! Adding to his already loveable character, the season 2 finale shows a whole new side to Wade-he was vulnerable and sincere without being too over dramatic!! I totally bought into it! Time for Zoe to forgive him and rekindle the adorable ZADE fire from season 1!!! Can't wait for season 3!!!
HoD writers hit a homer with the finale for season 2!!! Loved the entire episode! Loved the heartfelt words from Wade and the fact that Zoe is taking time in the summer to deal with the issues in their relationship-makes the most sense! Even more exciting is the fact that Wade has grown leaving hope for the ZADE REUNION in Season 3! Can't wait!! Give him another chance Zoe!! Also loved the appearance by Gloriana at the Rammer Jammer-more muscisian visits please! Loving the Wade and Lemon business patnership and Lavon and Annabeth romance-more of that next season please!! I liked George with Tansy but looking forward to a new love interest for him next season! Not Zoe!!! & Jonah is a temporary distraction for Zoe, she clearly wants to work it out with Wade and viewers would love to see that next season!!
Next season would like to see Wade in a new relationship with someone more like himself. He needs to grow and show Zoe and others that he can be a great partner and person in general. I would like to see Zoe do the same as will help her feel appreciated and know she can be loved and be in a stable relationship without all the drama, but then again I think drama follow her around. Of course would like to see both Zoe and Wade get together in the end but not for awhile. I feel it would be too soon at beginning of next season for both to be back together. Though would like to see their special connection and banter continue during there other relationships, not in a cheating way, but to keep the chemistry going.
I hope the writers will also have George and Lemon get back together eventually. Don't really care about any of the others.
So sad the writers ruined the show. I thought the finale was ridiculous. Zoe disappointed she slept with Wade and Wade being an ass to sleep with her in the first place. Burt Reynolds missing and Lavon and the town possey looking for him...please! Zoe and her open revolving front door, one walking in after the other. Wade with his six pack and George with his boring No! No!
Next season I am guessing Jonah will be another contender having access through the revolving door with his weird hairy chest and silly smirk. Writers lost us after the break up as nothing seemed the same and everything seemed forced on the viewer. Why didn't they just break the two up, Zoe was having second thoughts and Wade didn't want to commit to a steady relationship, anything other than Wade cheating as the Wade character that we got to know would never have done that to Zoe, he may have done to others but not her. Next season would love to see Wade in a new relationship with someone totally new and not someone like Zoe. It would be good for him to have a different partner for awhile and help him to grow, mature and move forward. I would like to see Zoe do the same but eventually have both Zoe and Wade finally be together. Would eventually like to see George and Lemon back together as they are childhood sweethearts and I think both needed to be apart and play the field. Lavon and AB seem ok together and Brick and Shelby also a nice couple.
TVFanatic people, can you please put me out of my misery by getting rid of these DISH people's ads? They are soooooo annoying. Thank you. Now on to my comments. Still love the show and all the drama. I'm not a Zoe/Wade fan. I only like them to hook up every now and again, but for true love, I don't know who. I liked the Vet doctor in Season 1. I don't like Jonah for her, he seems to be another player, like Wade was. I'm not sure who I want George with (maybe myself cause I love him - hahaha). I know he loves Zoe though, so I feel he'll end back up with her. I like Lemon and Lavon. There. I said it. lol
I don't think that George has any right to be mad at Zoe for sleeping with Wade. She told him her feelings and he chose Tansy over her. She could sleep with whoever she wanted to at that point. How was she to know that Tansy dumped him and he would want to give Zoe a chance? I think George will realize this during his summer break and forgive her. I hope George & Zoe date. Wade cheated on her and doesn't deserve a second chance.
I really don't get the zoe/wade shippers point of view, I tried but I can't, at most he's just the token comic relief friend that you can "feel better" with, but I don't see them being each others great loves.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
Added: February 26, 2013
[To Lemon] I never know what you want.
Permalink: I never know what you want.
Added: November 13, 2012
[To Lemon] I never know what you want.
© 2014 TV Fanatic