Before taking off on a sea-faring adventure this fall, the cast of Once Upon a Time stopped by Comic-Con today for a panel discussion and a series of red carpet interviews.
And while you'll need to wait a few days before gathering up scoop from our exclusives chats with Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin and company, producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis did drop a bomb at the show's Q&A session: Ariel is coming!
A sneak peek to close the event featured a mysterious, water-based creature sneaking up on a dwarf… grabbing his fork from his lunchbox… and diapering again into the ocean. And, yes, there was red hair and a fin.
Other highlights from the panel included:
- Viewers will be taken to "different areas" of Neverland, according to Kitsis, describing the universe as "a place where imagination comes from, and anything can happen.”
- And many of those things may be scary, as Horowitz teased Peter Pan as possessing a "complicated motivation" and Kitsis adding: “He might be frightening. To some people.”
- As previously reported, Tinkerbell will play a role as well, though the series will of course put its own "spin" on her, Horowitz said: “How we introduce her and who she is [will] hopefully be surprising. We’re going to find that she has a surprising connection to someone at this table."
- Will the Evil Queen turn evil again? Well, according to Lana Parrilla… "My favorite kill is coming up in Season 3."
- “What’s happening back in Storybrooke WILL connect with what's happening in Neverland "in a surprising way," previews Kitsis.
Once Upon a Time Season 3 premieres on September 29.
Want more Once Upon a Time?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!